Wife wants 10"+ for 1st time BBC gangbang.

Jen Hotwife

Couple
Real Person
From
KY, US
She went black a week ago and now she wants 3 to 5 guys for a BBC gangbang. We live in E.Ky/W.Wv area and will travel 150-200 miles from home to make this happen but might be willing to go a lil more for the right group of guys .
She wants nothing under 10 inches and at least pop can thick!! No bareback unless you can provide a recent (60days)STD/HIV test and you can't be camera shy (no faces). Pic is from her 1st with a BBC.

Attachments

• CIMG3269.JPG
    CIMG3269.JPG
    707.9 KB · Views: 569
She went black a week ago and now she wants 3 to 5 guys for a BBC gangbang. We live in E.Ky/W.Wv area and will travel 150-200 miles from home to make this happen but might be willing to go a lil more for the right group of guys .
She wants nothing under 10 inches and at least pop can thick!! No bareback unless you can provide a recent (60days)STD/HIV test and you can't be camera shy (no faces). Pic is from her 1st with a BBC.
KIM here I went black about 18 month ago, i'm all black now, but married 2 a white guy, the BBC I pick out was twice the size of hubby,, from head 2 toes, ROY 5'9" 155 lbs 6 incher===BBC was 6'7" over 300 lbs, & 12 incher, 4-5 time big around 2, this guy put a hurt on me, way 2 big, this was gone 2 be a one time thing, but he came on a Friday night & left sunday night, this one time thing turn into a 15--20 time, for sure I could say I was get fuck,she never been open like this, now ROY was watch this & videos this, by Tuesday r Wednesday {I TOLD ROY I INVITE HIM BACK THIS WEEKEND} ROY said u like it, I said hell yes, it take month before I could take all of it, today I'
m a white WHORE, I went BLACK with a big one, like the old say, once u go BLACK, away b BLACK, for sure that me now,

I lovev it...especially in ky...mmmm
it

those are amazing stories! I was going to say when she requested a 10 incher for her first time..."Did you want fries with that order?!" however, apparently when you request a big fantasy, you may actually get it. If you don't request it, you may never get it.

Back