Wife visits BBC alone

I never thought it would happen but glad, I had to go away but returned a day earlier ,on my way back I called to say I would be home the phone was answered by our black friend , he told me he had been there for two days and thanked me for having such a fuckable wife I was so pleased but disappointed I was not there . Kim came on the phone and asked where I was I told her will be home next day I could tell she was pleased as Sam could fick her for an extra night , Sam came to the phone and I told him exactly where I was and he said that he would have her in bed by the time I got home and would be treating her like a total slut so come in and watch me fuck her and watch her beg for moor cock. As I approached the house I got a huge erection knowing Kim was being serviced by SAMs huge cock . as I went towards the bedroom there where moor than two voices this really got me turned on I Was hoping to see Kim being gang banged and I was not disappointed there she was between two black men and a third looking on stroking a huge erection she was so busy she didn't see me Sam came over and told me to sit and watch Kim take all the cock and enjoy every inch . Kim opened up and took cock in every hole these men did everyhink possible to Kim's body and she wanted moor All men filled her and then they all made her suck of each of them after a short time I the saw her get double fucked Sam lay on the bed Kim mounted his cock then one by one the others fucked her ass both blew up her ass and as she sat on SAMs cock I watched cum ooze out of her ass then one guy shoved his fingers in and pushed the cum deep in her I watched him slowly put all his fingers and then watch him fist her ass .Sam slipped out and the guy was now wrist deep Kim was now enjoying the fisting then each man took turns opening her up with there fist. I now love her having BBC alone

I fucked a hotwife yesterday. Hubby started out watching, marveling at my big dick pumping in and out of his petite wife. He took a few phone pics and vids...but after a few minutes he left us alone. I noticed that once he left the room the wife got more into it. Started cumming harder and getting louder.
After listening to us from outside the door he couldn't help himself any longer. He came back in, sat down quietly off on the side and I could tell he was jerking off to us. I never took my eyes off of his sexy wife.

Back