Wife using BBC dildos

flcuck

Couple
From
FL, US
Well I think I've done it. I bought my wife a couple of realistic BBC dildos last year, and we roleplay with them everytime we are together, but recently she has made me jerk off onto the dildos for lube and haven't been allowed in her for about a month. I'm guessing I'm the newest member in the cuck community or quickly on my way there.Oh well.

Well I think I've done it. I bought my wife a couple of realistic BBC dildos last year, and we roleplay with them everytime we are together, but recently she has made me jerk off onto the dildos for lube and haven't been allowed in her for about a month. I'm guessing I'm the newest member in the cuck community or quickly on my way there.Oh well.
She had the real thing yet?

Her toys of choice image.jpegimage.jpeg

Back