Wife turning into a proper slut.

Theres an old Chinese saying 'be careful what you wish for, as it may come true'. Once Stacy has had the delights of a nice big black cock she may get a hunger for it. It took a while for my hubby to get me to start but last year I had quite a busy time with some lovely black guys.
Ive now got a smallish list of black guys ive been with, their friends who want to meet up with me and am well known in a black club where they know im up for it. I may have slowed up a bit this year at the moment but hubby knows I will be off again soon and theres nothing he can do about it!
Be prepared for your wife to be missing from your bed for a while if she starts with BBC! X

Ann, so are you saying if I get my fiance/wife to go with bbc, she will not want me again? She will lose respect for me?
No not necessarily I still love my hubby and still have great sex with him. After many years of marriage I think it has added some spice to ours. Regarding respect, that is slightly different. I still cant get my head around hubby or any man being ok with me having sex with other men and he enjoying it. So I think ive lost a bit of respect. Nothing good comes without a bit of risk so give it a try and see what happens! X

All I am prepared for at the moment is to see her being used by BBC. Whatever comes after that I do not know but after the buzz I experienced last week all I know is I want to see a black man fuck her, the sooner the better.
Im sure she will now, I started with other white guys before going with black guys. At least you want to watch, my hubby been reluctant, hope you enjoy the show! X

All I am prepared for at the moment is to see her being used by BBC. Whatever comes after that I do not know but after the buzz I experienced last week all I know is I want to see a black man fuck her, the sooner the better.

Have you informed her about your desire?

There is nothing that turns my white ass on more than to see a pretty female braless and pantiless in a short skirt ... absolutely NOTHING. That's why my wife hates taking me to the malls; she knows I'm there checking out the young asses going up and down the escalators.
pic_noPanties1.jpg
pic_NoPanties.jpg
The ultimate would be to see a long string of CUM running down the inside of their legs from a fresh fuck ... that would send me over the top.
I've managed to talk my wife into going braless and pantiless in a short skirt a couple times; she was so self-conscious of herself, she said she didn't feel comfortable because she felt everyone noticing. And I said "well, duhhh, that's the whole point as far as I'm concerned. I want guys starring at your ass and getting erections." She said I was a pervert ... lol!

There is nothing that turns my white ass on more than to see a pretty female braless and pantiless in a short skirt ... absolutely NOTHING. That's why my wife hates taking me to the malls; she knows I'm there checking out the young asses going up and down the escalators.
View attachment 403713
View attachment 403714
The ultimate would be to see a long string of CUM running down the inside of their legs from a fresh fuck ... that would send me over the top.
I've managed to talk my wife into going braless and pantiless in a short skirt a couple times; she was so self-conscious of herself, she said she didn't feel comfortable because she felt everyone noticing. And I said "well, duhhh, that's the whole point as far as I'm concerned. I want guys starring at your ass and getting erections." She said I was a pervert ... lol!

Here's why I loved going to Wal-Mart!

View attachment 403713
View attachment 403714

I love that pic. Wish I had been there.

View attachment 403713
View attachment 403714
I guess I'm a pervert myself :)

Theres an old Chinese saying 'be careful what you wish for, as it may come true'. Once Stacy has had the delights of a nice big black cock she may get a hunger for it. It took a while for my hubby to get me to start but last year I had quite a busy time with some lovely black guys.
Ive now got a smallish list of black guys ive been with, their friends who want to meet up with me and am well known in a black club where they know im up for it. I may have slowed up a bit this year at the moment but hubby knows I will be off again soon and theres nothing he can do about it!
Be prepared for your wife to be missing from your bed for a while if she starts with BBC! X
you are so right mine has gone exactly that way she loves her BBC and cant get enough if he calls she is away for the night and comes home exhausted but very happy:dance:

you are so right mine has gone exactly that way she loves her BBC and cant get enough if he calls she is away for the night and comes home exhausted but very happy:dance:
Yea, I dont think some hubbys realise where this lifestyle can lead to. The big challenge is going all the way with the first guy, when thats happened once it gets easier afterwards.

she has just returned from one hell of a session , he dropped her off and thanked me, she looks totally fucked ,I took her to our bedroom undressed her ,she smells of cum all over her ,love bites all over her and hand marks on her ass ,her hair is full of dried cum , cant wait to here what she went through ,so now she is showering and wants to sleep

Back