wife took step closer

my wife has finally got the courage and nerve to actually start planning with me how to make this bbc fucking real. for last 3 months i have been useing a 8.5 thick blk dildo on her, at first it was difficult for her to take it all but lately she has been takeing it hard and is loving it. and tonight we agreed to go to a bar and sit separately and she could attract a blk man. unfornately there wasnt too many blk men in the bar we chose (usually is), but she flirted with some wht men and one blk man chatted with her over a ******* but sadd he had to meet someone, maybe see her again there. it was to hot watching her and she was beaming from ear to ear on car ride home. we got home and she was soaked and so horny....i pounded that dildo in her. we didnt meet anyone tonight but i can tell this broke the ice....and maybe next time finally....

my wife has finally got the courage and nerve to actually start planning with me how to make this bbc fucking real. for last 3 months i have been useing a 8.5 thick blk dildo on her, at first it was difficult for her to take it all but lately she has been takeing it hard and is loving it. and tonight we agreed to go to a bar and sit separately and she could attract a blk man. unfornately there wasnt too many blk men in the bar we chose (usually is), but she flirted with some wht men and one blk man chatted with her over a ******* but sadd he had to meet someone, maybe see her again there. it was to hot watching her and she was beaming from ear to ear on car ride home. we got home and she was soaked and so horny....i pounded that dildo in her. we didnt meet anyone tonight but i can tell this broke the ice....and maybe next time finally....
Small steps, don't rush. Let her find someone she is really comfortable with

Reactions: wit
yes realize that her feeling comfortable and confident is really important for her to fight the nervousness of taking this big step. last night was a lot of fun for her and me, after being married 18 yrs, i could tell she was over the moon with the attention men showed her.

yes realize that her feeling comfortable and confident is really important for her to fight the nervousness of taking this big step. last night was a lot of fun for her and me, after being married 18 yrs, i could tell she was over the moon with the attention men showed her.
Sex for women has a lot more of an emotional content than it does for men. Her first IR experience is going most likely going to be a major event in her life whether she tells you or not. I have had a few women over the years that tried the lifestyle and left. But the majority of women I have fucked have very quickly decided that they want to enjoy the lifestyle on a long term basis. There is of course the aura of the black man's sexual prowess and the myth that all black men are hung like horses. However all things beings equal a large cock will give most women greater pleasure than a small cock. If the large cock happens to be black and is attached to a bull that is a skilled fucker AND the women believes that the bull is going to rock her world she is very likely going to have a multiorgasmic, mind bending experience that will have her hooked on IR sex. I would recommend that unless she has experience with with large cocks that she should work on having a one on one encounter. If she haven't handled a big one, several of them in a row could turn into a very unpleasant experience. Try one BBC you can always move up to more if her appetite requires it. From my experience 3 or 4 good bulls can wear out pretty much any woman unless she is a marathon runner

tonight she chatted , then had phone conversation with a blk man, he is about 45 mins away....i really think she wants this for real now....possible weekend meeting

tonight she chatted , then had phone conversation with a blk man, he is about 45 mins away....i really think she wants this for real now....possible weekend meeting
Let her pursue things at her own pace, be supportive but let her take the lead. Very often this is a life changing experience and she needs to know that you are on board with this. You need to be prepared for her getting her brains fucked out like never before. She might meet with the intention of the encounter lasting only an hour or two, she may well encounter a bull that will curl her toes all night long

Back