Wife To the Next Level

cpl2010co

Couple
From
CO, US
Her second time was a shock to all four of us. She and I went out for dinner. After dinner we drifted next door to a bar. Once inside we took the two barstools on each side of the corner of the bar in the back near the hall to the bathroom. We ordered and she sipped her white wine and was looking around. The place was not too busy for an early Friday evening, but she took note that there seemed to be a lot of single Black Men interacting with couples of Hispanic and White appearance.

Shortly after we arrived and made small talk two large Black Men came in and took the two chairs left of my wife. They ordered and seemed to know a few people in the bar. Soon the Man next to her broke in and joined our small talk. He introduced himself to my wife as Jamal and I noticed he acknowledged me very seldom. Soon his friend return, Marcus, and they engaged in small talk and flirtations. As they chatted they acknowledged me very seldom. In fact the white guy to my right started chatting with me and asked me if I knew them. He giggled when I said she is my wife. He replied was your wife. I was not sure what he meant.

So Jamal looked at me, about 20 minutes after his introduction, and said, “I am going to dance with your wife, you have a problem with that?” I stammered “no problem Jamal” They went down to the little dance floor and danced for a several songs. They return she rested for a bit and then Marcus took her down to the dance floor. This continued for an hour. Then she came back and said, “I am going to make your fantasy come true.” She added, “We are going to another bar.” Jamal came over and said, “Settle both of our tabs while I hit the head.” For some reason I didn’t hesitate and took care of Marcus, Jamal’s, and our tabs. Bartender said, “Have fun.”

They all jumped in my car, Marcus up front and Jamal and Kris in the back. Jamal was touching her body and Marcus was directing me to the bar keeping me focused on the road. He even ‘accidently’ bumped the mirror up so I really couldn’t see what was going on in the back seat. Once I parked and we were exiting the car Jamal reached up and handed me my wife’s panties and said, “You better hide these.”

We were one of 10 whites in the bar. I was one of two white guys in the bar. We took a small stand up table in the bar area next to the other white guy. They ordered drinks and went out on to the dance floor. Kris was sandwiched between the men and they kept lifting her skirt to show her naked butt and pussy. They would come and ******* a ******* and order more. Then dance more. John, the other white guy, introduced himself and we made small talk. Between our wives and dates returning to our tables.

At one point ‘Jamal’ bought his 8 buddies shots. At 10:45 Jamal came back and said, “Settle the tab and give the waitress a $75 tip.” I complied and we left. Marcus directed me to his house and when we arrived my wife asked the guys to wait a minute. She shut the door and said, “I want this to be me alone for the first time. I love you but I am going to do this and I know you support me.” I will call you when I get done. And she kissed me.

For the next 18 hours I was excited and scarred. She did text me some to let me know she was safe.

Her second time was a shock to all four of us. She and I went out for dinner. After dinner we drifted next door to a bar. Once inside we took the two barstools on each side of the corner of the bar in the back near the hall to the bathroom. We ordered and she sipped her white wine and was looking around. The place was not too busy for an early Friday evening, but she took note that there seemed to be a lot of single Black Men interacting with couples of Hispanic and White appearance.

Shortly after we arrived and made small talk two large Black Men came in and took the two chairs left of my wife. They ordered and seemed to know a few people in the bar. Soon the Man next to her broke in and joined our small talk. He introduced himself to my wife as Jamal and I noticed he acknowledged me very seldom. Soon his friend return, Marcus, and they engaged in small talk and flirtations. As they chatted they acknowledged me very seldom. In fact the white guy to my right started chatting with me and asked me if I knew them. He giggled when I said she is my wife. He replied was your wife. I was not sure what he meant.

So Jamal looked at me, about 20 minutes after his introduction, and said, “I am going to dance with your wife, you have a problem with that?” I stammered “no problem Jamal” They went down to the little dance floor and danced for a several songs. They return she rested for a bit and then Marcus took her down to the dance floor. This continued for an hour. Then she came back and said, “I am going to make your fantasy come true.” She added, “We are going to another bar.” Jamal came over and said, “Settle both of our tabs while I hit the head.” For some reason I didn’t hesitate and took care of Marcus, Jamal’s, and our tabs. Bartender said, “Have fun.”

They all jumped in my car, Marcus up front and Jamal and Kris in the back. Jamal was touching her body and Marcus was directing me to the bar keeping me focused on the road. He even ‘accidently’ bumped the mirror up so I really couldn’t see what was going on in the back seat. Once I parked and we were exiting the car Jamal reached up and handed me my wife’s panties and said, “You better hide these.”

We were one of 10 whites in the bar. I was one of two white guys in the bar. We took a small stand up table in the bar area next to the other white guy. They ordered drinks and went out on to the dance floor. Kris was sandwiched between the men and they kept lifting her skirt to show her naked butt and pussy. They would come and ******* a ******* and order more. Then dance more. John, the other white guy, introduced himself and we made small talk. Between our wives and dates returning to our tables.

At one point ‘Jamal’ bought his 8 buddies shots. At 10:45 Jamal came back and said, “Settle the tab and give the waitress a $75 tip.” I complied and we left. Marcus directed me to his house and when we arrived my wife asked the guys to wait a minute. She shut the door and said, “I want this to be me alone for the first time. I love you but I am going to do this and I know you support me.” I will call you when I get done. And she kissed me.

For the next 18 hours I was excited and scarred. She did text me some to let me know she was safe.
Fuck my hubby would love this if it was me. I'm online seeking exp blk dom here in uk

Very expressive, I can totally understand why she wanted to go through it the first solo. Being able to cut loose and be totally in the moment with out a husband there wanting to protect his woman when things get rough and her wanting to say what ever her body is screaming out. Lucky couple you two are.

Very expressive, I can totally understand why she wanted to go through it the first solo. Being able to cut loose and be totally in the moment with out a husband there wanting to protect his woman when things get rough and her wanting to say what ever her body is screaming out. Lucky couple you two are.

Thank you, It was very expensive. She enjoyed it and I am glad she was able to enjoy it

Back