Wife texting first bbc !!!

Here you go !! More Texts between wife and her potential bbc. Wife is VERY prim proper and this is stepping way out of her zone but have talked it through and she has always been curious and I’m good with it sooo ...
Mmm really sexy, love to hear/see more of this

So met for first time - drinks dinner and was great. Lots of flirting and as we three sat at lounge bar the bar tender was trying to figure this out. Didn’t take long tho as wife was kissing bbc bull in no time - and then kissing me
Huge step for her and normally very reserved but had a few drinks so was relaxed. Only ones left in bar and he pulled out bbc for her to play with at bar which she did for a bit,
As was first meeting was to just meet and see if chemistry - obviously was but he had to leave. So we both walked him to car and they were making out at his car and I was 20 yards away - could see her arm moving in and out so went around other side of car and got a unreal 7 min vid of them making out and her stroking his bbc leaned up against car !! Was hot !!
He came all over and then we went back up to room and fucked like rabbits 4 times in next 8 hours !! Apparently she got some cum on her jacket !! Lol I was.a good husband and took it and got it cleaned for her when we got home ! Here is jacket

Attachments

• 8188E26B-1975-418D-8798-954041A6D493.png
    8188E26B-1975-418D-8798-954041A6D493.png
    850.4 KB · Views: 210
  • 0512B92D-4D90-45E4-A152-0BF97F92B336.png
    0512B92D-4D90-45E4-A152-0BF97F92B336.png
    915.9 KB · Views: 206
So met for first time - drinks dinner and was great. Lots of flirting and as we three sat at lounge bar the bar tender was trying to figure this out. Didn’t take long tho as wife was kissing bbc bull in no time - and then kissing me
Huge step for her and normally very reserved but had a few drinks so was relaxed. Only ones left in bar and he pulled out bbc for her to play with at bar which she did for a bit,
As was first meeting was to just meet and see if chemistry - obviously was but he had to leave. So we both walked him to car and they were making out at his car and I was 20 yards away - could see her arm moving in and out so went around other side of car and got a unreal 7 min vid of them making out and her stroking his bbc leaned up against car !! Was hot !!
He came all over and then we went back up to room and fucked like rabbits 4 times in next 8 hours !! Apparently she got some cum on her jacket !! Lol I was.a good husband and took it and got it cleaned for her when we got home ! Here is jacket
Mmmm nice

That clip from parking lot ! Have another from the drive they took !! Love her ring being shown beside the bbc ! She such a tease !!
Mmm like to see that too, did she touch him in the bar also, would he hot to see if she touched his cock outside of his trousers or if he touched her

Back