Wife Tells Me About Afterward

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
"Hurry, he's going to be here soon," my wife said, "you have to go. I'll tell you all about it later." She looked stunning as I quickly grabbed a jacket and left the house. Her new lover, a young black guy she had met at the gym was coming over. I was told to give her three hours before coming home.

Three hours later I arrive. There was no car in the drive or on the street so I guessed he had left. I unlocked the door and came in, calling out to my wife.

"In here," her voice rang out from the bedroom. I slipped off my jacket and walked to our bedroom. My wife was laying on the bed reading a magazine. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Well," I asked.

"Wow is all I can say," she replied. "Come over here dear."

I sat on the edge of the bed and she rolled back the sheets exposing her nude body.

"Feel my pussy," she smiled.

"Holy crap, its swollen," I said, "You have been very naughty."

"Yes," she replied, " he was here just minutes after you left and in seconds we were fucking. We fucked everywhere, on the kitchen counter, on the sofa, and finally here in our bed. I don't know how many times I came. He was incredible."

"Did he have a big cock?" I asked.

"He was huge, so long and thick. He filled me completely," she moaned softly.

"H, that's very bad," I teased. "Did you suck his cock?"

"Yes, of course," she smiled. "He even came in my mouth once."

"That is very naughty," I said, my breathing quickening, "what kind of a wife are you?"

"The kind that fucks other men, that's what kind of wife I am," she cooed, "and you love it."

"Did he cum inside you?" I asked as she played with her swollen pussy and I stroked my rock-hard cock.

"Yes, he did," she said, "inside me, all over me, everywhere. I've never seen a guy with so much cum."

"Oh God," I pleaded, "can I cum soon?"

"Yes," she replied, "just think of that big black stud fucking my pussy deep and hard when you do."

With that I shot my load all over the bedsheet.

"That's a good boy," she teased, "now come and lick my pussy clean. I've been saving it for you."

1.jpg

Back