Wife takes BBC

My wife is 5foot tall but has a great big plump ass with 36DD tits. After being married I introduced the wife to BBC by showing her an interracial swingers magazine while I was sliding my cock in her pussy from behind as she looked at the magazine. As she looked she asked so you want me to fuck a black cock, I said yes. We fucked three times that night. I put an ad in AFF and as we waited for responses we would fuck and she would tell me she could not wait till she had a black cock in her pussy, one in her ass and one in her mouth.

After several responses we could not find three that worked out with the time we wanted to meet. So we settled on John who has a 9 inch cock. It was staurday and we went to a cheap hotel for the night. My wife got ready by shaving her pussy, slipping on some full fashion stockings, corset, half cup bra and 6 inch high heels. She put on some dark makeup and glossy red lip stick.

When John arrived she went up to him and kissed him and he layer her down and ate her bare pussy. My wife got up and slide off his pants and exposed his 9 inch cock. She sucked it hard and I told her to tell John what she wanted and her mouth let go of his black cock and looked at him and told him she wanted a BBC in her pussy, one in her ass and one in mouth. This got her soo hot she started to moan as she sucked his cock. I told john to slap her face with his cock ans this drove my wife nuts and she said I want to fuck your BBC.

They fucked in all different positions and even slid his cock in her ass. We are now waiting for john to setup three BBCs for her.

Back