Wife surprised to see BBC!

how my ex wife got interested in BBC was by total accident. We used to live in San Diego and I had a friend who happened to be black, one night we both went out and had some drinks met some girls and had a great time. Well we eventually made it home and he made his way to the couch I went to my room where my wife was sleeping. Well eventually I was awoke with her sucking me off and I asked why she was so horny all of a sudden, she said she saw something that made her very hot n horny. I asked what it was, she said if you go see on the couch you will see why so I walk out to the living room, low and behold there it was, my buddy slept in the nude and was rock hard his dick came up to the middle of his chest, I was amazed how big it was. My wife took a pic with her phone. So we fucked and she talked about it while we fucked. For the next couple of days she spied on my friend as he slept on the couch, she would tell me. What she would see eventually watching him stroke his large massive dick, and even watching him get blown by a fine latina girl. The fantasies at that point were irresistible,, and we approached my friend and we told him she was spying on him as he jerked off and having sex with women. He acknowledge and said he knew, cause he had seen the reflection of her in our living room mirror as she watched him. So me and my friend ended up having a threesome and made her have many orgasms for the rest of the week until he finally left back east. From then on it was Inevitable, shelve my length, but couldn't resist them monster dicks. So it was by total accident how she became a BBC slut.

If that's her photo in your profile, I'm sure she's VERY popular with the black guys.., especially if she's playing the field with multiple black guys...

how my ex wife got interested in BBC was by total accident. We used to live in San Diego and I had a friend who happened to be black, one night we both went out and had some drinks met some girls and had a great time. Well we eventually made it home and he made his way to the couch I went to my room where my wife was sleeping. Well eventually I was awoke with her sucking me off and I asked why she was so horny all of a sudden, she said she saw something that made her very hot n horny. I asked what it was, she said if you go see on the couch you will see why so I walk out to the living room, low and behold there it was, my buddy slept in the nude and was rock hard his dick came up to the middle of his chest, I was amazed how big it was. My wife took a pic with her phone. So we fucked and she talked about it while we fucked. For the next couple of days she spied on my friend as he slept on the couch, she would tell me. What she would see eventually watching him stroke his large massive dick, and even watching him get blown by a fine latina girl. The fantasies at that point were irresistible,, and we approached my friend and we told him she was spying on him as he jerked off and having sex with women. He acknowledge and said he knew, cause he had seen the reflection of her in our living room mirror as she watched him. So me and my friend ended up having a threesome and made her have many orgasms for the rest of the week until he finally left back east. From then on it was Inevitable, shelve my length, but couldn't resist them monster dicks. So it was by total accident how she became a BBC slut.

Nothing is by accident, a woman can't resist a black man with a BBC. "Resistance is futile and they will all be assimilated and inseminated". :blackgrimace:

tumblr_mvvzgp9crc1s2ykobo1_1280.jpg

Back