Wife Seeking BBCs for Gloryhole Meetup in Los Angeles

PleaseFillMyWife

Couple
Real Person
From
OR, US
I'm new to the forum, but hubby and I have been fantasizing about BBCs for quite some time and we're ready to turn fantasy into reality. I would love to have a gloryhole meetup with 2-3 of you well-hung men and suck and fuck you 'til you blow your loads. Hubby would like to watch and record as you pound into me through the gloryhole; he's especially hoping for some good creampie shots (and so am I!). Who will help us recreate some of these photos?

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 339
  • Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 332
  • Pic3.jpg
    Pic3.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 329
  • Pic4.jpg
    Pic4.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 310
  • Pic5.jpg
    Pic5.jpg
    354.4 KB · Views: 323
  • Pic6.jpg
    Pic6.jpg
    354.9 KB · Views: 337
  • Pic7.jpg
    Pic7.jpg
    401.3 KB · Views: 310
I'm new to the forum, but hubby and I have been fantasizing about BBCs for quite some time and we're ready to turn fantasy into reality. I would love to have a gloryhole meetup with 2-3 of you well-hung men and suck and fuck you 'til you blow your loads. Hubby would like to watch and record as you pound into me through the gloryhole; he's especially hoping for some good creampie shots (and so am I!). Who will help us recreate some of these photos?
Im Down to fill that juicy pie

I'm down to give you all 11inches of me

Back