Wife Searching for a BBC near Sarasota

My husband wants to see me make my BBC fantasies come true. I'm been fantasizing too long, I want my holes stretched open and feel overwhelmed by how deep a thick, long, dark cock can get while pounding me. Please send me pics. My ideal BBC is at least 8" long, thick, and dark. If you've got any friend that also fit the description, I'd love to have more to join and get me air tight. <email removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
My husband wants to see me make my BBC fantasies come true. I'm been fantasizing too long, I want my holes stretched open and feel overwhelmed by how deep a thick, long, dark cock can get while pounding me. Please send me pics. My ideal BBC is at least 8" long, thick, and dark. If you've got any friend that also fit the description, I'd love to have more to join and get me air tight. <email removed>
Orlando here! Kik me! Tcballa24

hey sexy
i m so eager to meet to fuck u hard