Wife says she's constantly being hit on by black guys at work.....

MWC4BLK

She says not only are the black guys she works with always hitting on her while at work but now even the black ******* dads are when they come to pick up their *******. One even tells everyone that she is his "girl" on the side and puts his arm around her everytime he comes into the class in front of all her co-workers. She told me she likes it and doesn't mind at all that they are flirting with her.........either word got out or she is flaunting her hot little ass to them.

Do black guys know when a married white ho does black guys????

She says not only are the black guys she works with always hitting on her while at work but now even the black ******* dads are when they come to pick up their *******. One even tells everyone that she is his "girl" on the side and puts his arm around her everytime he comes into the class in front of all her co-workers. She told me she likes it and doesn't mind at all that they are flirting with her.........either word got out or she is flaunting her hot little ass to them.

Most times I do, and will give them this dick if they want!

I think generally most people know if theres chemistry there and confidence goes a long way. Black guys seem generally more prone to try their luck and keep trying their luck if they get knockedback. I think they are just more willing to take chances to get what they want. My wife has struck up a relationship with her boss and his brother that I understand and know about. He pursued her pretty much from the minute he employed her and even though my wife knew I liked the fantasy we never talked about it going beyond that. She said she turned her boss down several times waiting on my reaction and judging his persistance. Looks like he passed the test my wife sees him once a week alone and his brother just began to join in more regularly once they knew i was okay with it. I havent watched in person but seen a couple of videos I was told "I had to watch". Its clear my wifes hooked she has told me she likes their confidence.

I have read about a charm bracelet that some women wear on their ankles with spade shaped charms. I want to get my wife one, or a spade tattoo on her ankle.

I have read about a charm bracelet that some women wear on their ankles with spade shaped charms. I want to get my wife one, or a spade tattoo on her ankle.

Blackguys are pretty much aggressive going after white pussy buy it's better if whitechics were giving indications they want black cock. The ace of spades ankle bracelets abd small tatoo is a nice way for whitebabes to put out the messagge they want to fuck black studs.

Of course she's ok with black guys putting hands on her. If a whiteguy tried that he'd get a slap in the face.

Of course she's ok with black guys putting hands on her. If a whiteguy tried that he'd get a slap in the face.

That is so true, she wants nothing to do with white guys on the side but that has been our deal also for years. I have allowed her to play when she wants but he has to be black. There is a story that goes along with this reason but for a different thread.......

Men talk. I like to concentrate on the positive things that can happen as a result.

Lol, to her this is positive. She loves to have the attention from the black guys at work, tells me often that she loves it when they are hitting on her and the things they say to her...
It's just as likely for me to be the one who's being suggestive at work.Everybody has to be really careful where I work(cameras everywhere except break areas),but there's always a way to communicate if you want to.

I can't beleive I didn't know that. Not sure I need it or that I would want to mark myself for the entire bm population. Things like character,personality and chemistry are too important to me. Maybe I'm just a picky bitch. Whatever....

Back