Wife says safe sex only

Subby

Male
From
UK
This is my situation. She used to let them cum in her and have me clean up, but she's no longer prepared to risk STIs, so my question is:

How do you guys maximise the humiliation and reinforce submission in your cuck if there is no mess to clean?

We have been in this situation before at times, mainly when my wife is off the pill and fertile we've opted for condoms, but I still get fed the used condom (which I love doing anyway, having our friend casually walking around the room with it full and dangling with him waiting for me to hurridly ask if I could ******* it down, hits the humiliation button for me big time, especially if you want it while its still warm... stone cold cum is a much more acquired taste) we have a regular gent so it less a worry of std's, but i'm sure its obviously still possible, but with no skin on skin contact it does lessen std risks... a little.

We have been in this situation before at times, mainly when my wife is off the pill and fertile we've opted for condoms, but I still get fed the used condom (which I love doing anyway, having our friend casually walking around the room with it full and dangling with him waiting for me to hurridly ask if I could ******* it down, hits the humiliation button for me big time, especially if you want it while its still warm... stone cold cum is a much more acquired taste) we have a regular gent so it less a worry of std's, but i'm sure its obviously still possible, but with no skin on skin contact it does lessen std risks... a little.
I do love the humiliation aspect, but I have to admit that I won't be volunteering to swallow the contents of any condoms. Having said that, if she was to tell me to then...

Back