Wife pregnant

This goes beyond fantasy. And you have to think about the life coming into the world. He or she might never know who their ******* is..... More importantly the circumstances to which they were brought into a mess.

This had better be a fantasy. To be married, pregnant, and not know who the ******* is seriously not cool. This is a human life you're talking about. And, if the baby is bi-racial, you may be open minded enough to raise the baby right. but, even though this is the 21st century, there are still a lot of bigoted people in this world.

Yes, it's one thing if everyone involved has talked this out and planned for the future. But, this one isn't adding up right.

Angie and Rick

Considering OP's post history this was inevitable.
We live in a modern world were different family constellations are a reality. For those who don't know you they could believe the kid is from a previous realaionship. To your family you could say you both thought the kid would be white but at birth the wife couldn't lie any longer; she broke down in tears and confessed that she had been cheating. For the sake of the kid you forgave her and promised to raise the kid as your own.

Congratulations Davie - now you are the ultimate cuckold!

I say to all those individuals who have criticised Davie - who is to say that the baby will not be loved and cared for? How many relationships are good even though the husband is not the baby's biological ******* (e.g. 2nd marriages)?

A ******* is one who is there for the baby not the one who impregnated the mom! Davie and Stacy may be great parents. So their choice of bringing a baby into the world is neither here nor there!

It just get worse. Turns out her regular lover, Simon, persuaded her to come off birth control months ago as he wanted to get her pregnant and Stacy went along with it. Seems he it thrilled Stacy is pregnant and she herself does not seems to be ok with it. I am getting true true picture from her a little at a time. Looks like she has been a proper little slut behind my back. She has had a threesome 3 times with Simon (twice with one of his mates and once with another) and they wore rubbers while Simon did not. Thing is he does not know she has had unprotected sex a few times with another 2 black guys. Fuck knows how she will explain to him if she ever does. Myself, one minute my stomach is all butterflies the next I get very aroused thinking of her having sex with no birth control. Still do not know how this will end up.

On my point of view now is not time for regrets,now is time to confront the truth and think about the NEW LIFE is about to come,the damage is all ready DONE so we can't do nothing about that, who ever is the ******* doesn't matter,the IMPORTANT is the baby.
Like we say in my country Spain the mom is just one the fathers could be MANY,and I tall something I would like to know how many white families whit ******* the husband KNOWS that kid or kid's they aren't they kid's I think we could be surprised.So look forgot and forget the PAST,have a BABY is A BLESS of LIFE a BLESS of GOD.

It just get worse. Turns out her regular lover, Simon, persuaded her to come off birth control months ago as he wanted to get her pregnant and Stacy went along with it. Seems he it thrilled Stacy is pregnant and she herself does not seems to be ok with it. I am getting true true picture from her a little at a time. Looks like she has been a proper little slut behind my back. She has had a threesome 3 times with Simon (twice with one of his mates and once with another) and they wore rubbers while Simon did not. Thing is he does not know she has had unprotected sex a few times with another 2 black guys. Fuck knows how she will explain to him if she ever does. Myself, one minute my stomach is all butterflies the next I get very aroused thinking of her having sex with no birth control. Still do not know how this will end up.

Yes that is the chance you take when you play with fire you might get burned , when you play unprotected with black guys you might get black pregnant and I guess she did. lots of luck to you

When my wife Phyliss got pregnant from the black guy she was fucking, she was 35. She lost the baby about 6 weeks into the pregnancy. She didn't tell me it was going to be black, she also didn't tell me she was fucking the 3 black guys at the time. It was 20 or so years later that I accidently found out that not only was she fucking the 3 black guys but she was pregnant by one of them. Now to the meat of the affair. If I had known she was having sex with black guys at the time, after she lost the baby I would have done my best to get her black pregnant again. I would have loved for her to have had a baby fathered by a black man. Or maybe even more than one. She didn't become active in the interracial hotwife/sex scene until after her hysterectomy so it was too late.

Rock

Back