Wife pregnant

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Davie, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Davie

Davie Member

UK
    !

#1 Davie, Apr 30, 2015
    Last edited: May 10, 2015
  2. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    Both of you need to talk honest to each other hun

3. Mrs.InCharge

Mrs.InCharge Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Another breeding fantasy. At least I hope it is.

MacNfries and BlkDaddyJissFest like this.
  4. hotjen

UK
    I hope so hun I really do

tulsaslut2 likes this.
  5. Mrs.InCharge

Mrs.InCharge Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I can't think of anything worse than a life brought into the world this way

6. hotjen

UK
    Some girls just don't think what it all means hun

tulsaslut2 likes this.
  7. jdflacpl

jdflacpl Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    yeah its a cool fantasy but I'm sure the reality is quite different and with 3 possible sperm doaner's wow . I'll keep an eye on this thread and see what happens

jason385 and Katiana4black like this.
  8. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    They say guys think with their dicks some women think with their pussy. My ex wife was 2-3 months pregnant before she confessed that the baby might not be mine. The reason she told me because she had been screwing a Hispanic coworker and he might be the father too.

jason385, Paulus50 and hotjen like this.
  9. ky2forfun

ky2forfun Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    when you let your wife play with bbc most of the time your wife will end up pregnant so you will need to deal with it

Attached Files:

10. Orion Pax

Orion Pax Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    This goes beyond fantasy. And you have to think about the life coming into the world. He or she might never know who their father is..... More importantly the circumstances to which they were brought into a mess.

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  11. Noreen

Noreen Well-Known Member Gold Member

i hope this is just a fantasy. because bringing actual children into a world where the parents aren't commited to having them, is a tragedy.

12. ky2forfun

ky2forfun Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    you are so right

13. Integrated Wife

Integrated Wife Active Member

US
    This had better be a fantasy. To be married, pregnant, and not know who the father is seriously not cool. This is a human life you're talking about. And, if the baby is bi-racial, you may be open minded enough to raise the baby right. but, even though this is the 21st century, there are still a lot of bigoted people in this world.

Yes, it's one thing if everyone involved has talked this out and planned for the future. But, this one isn't adding up right.

Angie and Rick

14. hotjen

UK
    I agree hun

tulsaslut2 likes this.
  15. qbert233

qbert233 New Member

Considering OP's post history this was inevitable.
    We live in a modern world were different family constellations are a reality. For those who don't know you they could believe the kid is from a previous realaionship. To your family you could say you both thought the kid would be white but at birth the wife couldn't lie any longer; she broke down in tears and confessed that she had been cheating. For the sake of the kid you forgave her and promised to raise the kid as your own.

TinyKD and rickastley like this.
  16. becontree2001uk

becontree2001uk Member

Congratulations Davie - now you are the ultimate cuckold!

I say to all those individuals who have criticised Davie - who is to say that the baby will not be loved and cared for? How many relationships are good even though the husband is not the baby's biological father (e.g. 2nd marriages)?

A father is one who is there for the baby not the one who impregnated the mother! Davie and Stacy may be great parents. So their choice of bringing a baby into the world is neither here nor there!

jason385, Lv2cleanup and hoping hubby like this.
  17. zku121

zku121 Active Member

On my point of view now is not time for regrets,now is time to confront the truth and think about the NEW LIFE is about to come,the damage is all ready DONE so we can't do nothing about that, who ever is the father doesn't matter,the IMPORTANT is the baby.
    Like we say in my country Spain the MOTHER is just one the fathers could be MANY,and I tall something I would like to know how many white families whit kids the husband KNOWS that kid or kid's they aren't they kid's I think we could be surprised.So look forgot and forget the PAST,have a BABY is A BLESS of LIFE a BLESS of GOD.

jason385 likes this.
  18. hetebakker

hetebakker Member

Yes that is the chance you take when you play with fire you might get burned , when you play unprotected with black guys you might get black pregnant and I guess she did. lots of luck to you

jason385 and hoping hubby like this.
  19. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    pic_words-PlotThickens.jpg as the OP continues with his creative writings and dramatic fabrications ... gif_Yellowball-eatingPopcorn.gif

SeanSamuels likes this.