WIFE PLAYS OUT FANTASY

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My wife was returning from a week-long vacation in Florida and I was picking her at the airport. She arrived looking tanned and relaxed but I could tell something was on her mind. All I could think about was getting her home and fucking her.

When we arrived I quickly made my intentions know by coming up behind her and grasping her breasts and kissing her neck. I rubbed my hard cock into her tight ass. "Come on honey, I really want to make out. Its been over a week," I whimpered.

She returned my affection but not with the usual enthusiasm. "Is something wrong?" I asked.

She turned and had a strange look on her face. "I have to tell you something," she said quietly.

"What?" I asked in anticipation.

"Well, while I was gone, I got fucked," she said, her eyes turned downward.

"You what?" I blurted.

"I got fucked. It just sort of happened. I mean I wasn't looking for it," she said, "I figured you had a right to know."

I was stunned but it also aroused me. My wife getting fucked by another guy. I mean I had thought about it, but I never thought it would happen.

"And something else," she continued.

"What?" I replied, almost afraid to hear what she was going to say.

"He was black. Big and black."

My breathing quickened and she could tell it was getting excited. Her hand went between my legs and she could feel my rock hard cock. "Does that excite you?" she purred.

"Uh, yeah ...." I mumbled.

"His cock was really big. I could hardly take it and he fucked me so hard I nearly ******* when I came," she continued her vivid description of her betrayal.

Now we were lying on the bed and was stroking my cock through my pants. "He came to my room and we fucked everywhere, on the floor, on the bed, even on the vanity in the bathroom. I came so many times I lost count," she went on as she stroked my rigid cock.

"Was he bigger than me?" I asked with quickened breath.

"Yes, he was. Much bigger and thicker too. I could feel him completely fill me with his cock."

"Did you let him cum inside you?" I whispered, not sure if I wanted to know the answer.

"Yes, he came inside me and on my tits and stomach. Once he came all over my face. I've never seen so much cum," she taunted.

"Oh, I have to cum," I cried. "Please let me fuck you now."

I buried my cock deep inside my hot little wife and within a few thrusts I shot my load into her wet pussy.

"That was a great story," I said as I lay spent on top her, "you really outdid yourself this time."

"You hope it was story," she laughed.

1.jpg

Back