Wife out of control

Just be proud and support her and try to convince her that you want to be involved.

I am beginning to get left at home more often and she is started to take time off work to meet guys. Have tried to talk to her but it is falling on deaf ears. She said it could all end at any time so she is going to have fun while it last whether I like it or not.
Then you have big problems, Davie, but, the fact that you're here indicates you still get off on her slutting around. The biggest problem, however, is that she's lost respect for you by ignoring your concerns, and THAT is going to be hard to get back. It sounds like the 2 of you never considered in setting parameters to her outside sexual activities ... first big mistake right there. When she says "it could all end at any time" ... does she realize that it includes your relationship and marriage as well? Do the 2 of you have children? Hopefully not, as they are the ones that really suffer. Imagine the children getting up in the mornings to the sight of a new lover every week. I wouldn't want it for my family.
I'm not saying this can't be fixed, but even if she agrees to stop, she probably won't. She'll just sneak around behind your back. If you're not willing to live with this (I know I wouldn't), then its time to get your affairs in order and plan separation. You have lost control of your marriage (if you ever really had it at all), and her lovers are going to provide her the temporary support she needs to say "adios" .
If it makes you feel any better, your situation isn't uncommon ... get your mind right and move on. Mac

Although you need to sit down and have a serious talk about your marriage & relationship with her, in all seriousness, Davie, you need to get your own head right, first. You need to decide what you really want. You can't turn this on & off like a faucet. And, right now you're going through a host of emotions ... jealous, envy, anger, regret, etc. These emotions can work for you and they can work against you ... right now you're letting them work against you. Possibly you'd be happier if her lovers agreed to allow you to always be present, or maybe come to your home. But for sure, you're all mixed up right now because you aren't getting what YOU want out of this. So ...
  • decide what it is exactly that you want in order for this to work for BOTH of you and your relationship with her
  • decide what your action will be IF she declines your suggestions
  • sit down with her and state that, specifically, and make no concessions
  • if she says NO, then do what you decided to do if she rejected your suggestions
Just a little trick to get her to agree with you, you might suggest that BOTH of you be allowed to see other people for sex. I can tell you that most the times a married woman is NOT going to agree to they husbands meeting other women for sex, but they'll realize it is only FAIR. Thus, your wife will have to decide whether to discontinue seeing their own lovers or agreeing to share you with other women.
Mac
(my free consultations are over ... $5 a comment from here on out!)

Last edited:
The problem is most of the time she is just herself but whenever he phones she is off to his without even saying is it OK. Another problem is although I am still sometimes involved when she goes to his without me it is still a HUGE turn on knowing she is being well used.
Its a turn on. But is it marriage? Nope. You're being played like a fiddle. A cheap one at that. Lay down the law to her or just walk.

Last edited:
I have found over the years that most women tend to be ravenous early on. After a few months the novelty of all seems to wear off a bit. The women that share my bed are nearly all married and although they enjoy what I do they stay married to their husbands. The main difference is most of these women se me without their husband's knowledge or consent. Most of the women that share my bed come from professional back grounds and there would be significant financial penalties for leaving their marriages.

One of two things is going to happen with you. After awhile the novelty of having multiple large cocks in her will wear off. At that point she would likely be willing to have a serious conversation with you. The other option is she will like the lifestyle and continue unabated regardless of what you want. If you expect her to stay with you you need to provide her with something she wants/needs. It' is fair to assume that isn't going to be sex. So unless you have a really good income things don't look good

I have found over the years that most women tend to be ravenous early on. After a few months the novelty of all seems to wear off a bit. The women that share my bed are nearly all married and although they enjoy what I do they stay married to their husbands. The main difference is most of these women se me without their husband's knowledge or consent. Most of the women that share my bed come from professional back grounds and there would be significant financial penalties for leaving their marriages.

One of two things is going to happen with you. After awhile the novelty of having multiple large cocks in her will wear off. At that point she would likely be willing to have a serious conversation with you. The other option is she will like the lifestyle and continue unabated regardless of what you want. If you expect her to stay with you you need to provide her with something she wants/needs. It' is fair to assume that isn't going to be sex. So unless you have a really good income things don't look good
The wife can just want to be with her husband for the love, and the bull for sex.

But that has to be mutually agreeable. If not, its cheating and divorce is the only option.

Yeah these are the kinds of stories that I don't like. She's supposed to love you simple as. Cucks have masochistic desires but it should be balanced in a caring relationship, not just treating you like crap. There are lots of people in the kink world and not all of them are caring or grown up. If you're truly fine with that then go ahead but if you bounce from meaningless relationship to the next then something is wrong.

Davie, I think you need to remind her of why you fell in love with each other in the first place and work to see if that loves still there.
Book a weekend away at a place thats special to you, or a night out somewhere special etc. If she goes with you, you both relax, have fun and share special memories, then shes worth sticking with.
On the other hand if shes not interested, or cant do the weekend as shes out with Mr X etc or she goes with you but spends all her time on her phone, then it might be a sign its reached its natural end.
Husbands also have to beware of sending mixed messages to the wives. When I started I always remained polite and nice to my hubby. He later said he wanted to be a bit more humiliating so I would say the black guys are far bigger and I couldnt feel hubby in me etc. But then he would get upset about it!
So your wife may be talking to you in a way she thinks might be turning you on.
Plan a nice weekend and be honest with what you want now out of this. Good luck X

This response is all predicated on this situation being real.
Ok. God, I hate to admit this. It's so embarassing, but I am going to have to agree with Mac on this one. lol.
She has completely lost respect for you, your wishes, and, more importantly, her wedding vows.
You may have started the ball rolling by getting her involved with Simon in the first place, but that really doesn't matter. What does matter is that you obviously did not set ground rules either with Stacy or with Simon. Both should have had certain rules that needed to be respected and followed and both should have known the consequences for breaking those rules. And at that point, if either broke the ground rules that were set out, you would have needed to follow through with whatever consequences were agreed upon. Since the rules were not set in the first place, you are kind of reaping what you have sewn.
The more important thing is the respect for you and the wedding vows. It takes a long time of honoring your word to keep respect, once the other party initially gives you respect. Once that is gone, most times, it never comes back. It can, but it takes a ton of work over a very long time to earn it back.
That is one of the reasons I am divorced. I went through a rough time, job-wise, of several years and she completely lost respect for me. Oh, she would say she never did, but you can feel it. It is all in the way they react to you and to the things you say. Once, they would have reacted this way to something you said, but now they are reacting this way. Why? What changed? Simple. They lost respect for you. And respect is one of the cornerstones of love, which means the love they feel for you, if they still love you, isn't the same. Even as she picked up the ******* and walked out on me, she still tried to convince me that we just needed a break apart to "work on the issues we each have". Translation - "You are really Fd up in the head. When you come around to my point of view and change yourself to match what I want and then get down on your knees and tell me how right I was and apologize all over the place, preferably in front of our friends, only then will I think about coming back to you. I probably won't, but I will at least deign to think about it for 5 seconds.". Yeah, I know. Bitter much? Maybe just a tad. I don't like being lied to. The point is that without respect, they will try to convince, or even try to fool, themselves and you that they still love and respect you. But you can feel the difference and it is not a good thing. Not healthy for either of you.
So. Where does this leave you? Unfortunately, IMHO, hiring a lawyer and fighting to keep whatever you have. You can try counseling, but I doubt she will go. Why should she? She has her cake and is eating it to and there is nothing you have done to indicate you will stop that arrangement.
If this is real, I feel sorry for you, but the over-sized lady with the great voice is warming up her vocal chords.

Last edited:
Stacy's lover Simon talked her into having sex with one of his mates about a month ago. She has since fucked with him again and another two guys he introduced to her, not all at the same time. Trouble is at times I wish I never got her into this lifestyle but other times I get a huge turn on out of the fact that she has become a slut for black cock. I am beginning to get left at home more often and she is started to take time off work to meet guys. Have tried to talk to her but it is falling on deaf ears. She said it could all end at any time so she is going to have fun while it last whether I like it or not.
Davie, I know what you mean. I found out that my wife was having an affair, and when I confronted her about it she admitted that she met him on this site. It was very upsetting for me, especially at first, since she didn't want to stop seeing him. Over time, though, I realized that I either had to accept it or ask for a divorce. She's still my wife, and is in most ways a good wife to me and a good person in general. I guess I'm dealing with it now by just ignoring the fact that I know she is still seeing him when I'm at work or otherwise not around, and I do suspect its not just the one guy any more. In some ways its been good since it seems to have increased her sex drive at home, some. Maybe she feels like she needs to make it up to me with more sex. I also admit there's times that I think its pretty hot that she is slutting around like this, but its also embarassing that she is doing this and not something I would admit to any of my friends. I'm afraid that I have no advice for you, other than you need to think hard about what it is you can live with.

I went through this many years ago with my first wife she denied that she was screwing other men until she couldnt lie anymore she was getting screwed almost daily by different men and had no intention of quitting. I discussed working it out and counseling since we also had a baby she was not interested her best deal was we live apart and I was to redate her ask her out she wouldnt promise not to screw other men so we got divorced. She now has been married and divorced a few times and has a new boyfriend she never has gotten her fill of multiple cocks this could be the road your wife is taking.

If your wife is doing it without your approval, consider it a green light for you to fool around too.

Whats food for the goose is food for the gander.

Davie, I think you need to remind her of why you fell in love with each other in the first place and work to see if that loves still there.
Book a weekend away at a place thats special to you, or a night out somewhere special etc. If she goes with you, you both relax, have fun and share special memories, then shes worth sticking with.
On the other hand if shes not interested, or cant do the weekend as shes out with Mr X etc or she goes with you but spends all her time on her phone, then it might be a sign its reached its natural end.
Husbands also have to beware of sending mixed messages to the wives. When I started I always remained polite and nice to my hubby. He later said he wanted to be a bit more humiliating so I would say the black guys are far bigger and I couldnt feel hubby in me etc. But then he would get upset about it!
So your wife may be talking to you in a way she thinks might be turning you on.
Plan a nice weekend and be honest with what you want now out of this. Good luck X
Solid, sound advice.

Back