wife not home yet

Sabrina

Male
Gold Member
From
VA, US
thursday' she gets off work at 3 pm...she's not home yet and no calls from her. she doesn't answer her phone. have to wonder
but maybe i'm wrong

Of course we are anxious to know what happened, but do hope it was a fun thing and not some sort of accident or something, so be a sweetie and tell us please.

no accident or anything like that...it was after 9pm when she got home. she said she visited her mom but im not so sure it was the entire time. she did seem really tired though..so who knows. not the first time this has happened either. open to help and suggestions.

Well first you should have looked for signs. Anything out of the norm. Her hair is different, makeup is fresh, marks on her body, she avoided eye contact, she swallowed alot while talking, check her panties after she changed for the nite (if you can, dont make it obvious). No excuse not to pickup the phone or call you to check in with you unless she is having an affair. But dont accuse her or jump to accusations until you have proof. Chill mode and a clear level head is what you need first and formost. Look to see if she wears new perfume, sexier cloth, under garments, and if she starts working later hrs, and going out at unusual times, check her cell phone calls and txt messages on line to see the same number mulitple times (if you pay ur cell bill on line). Just exp on my part.

And how is your marriage? sex life? Are you giving her attention, affection? Do you compliment her often, help her around the house? take her out? bring her flowers? Tell her often you love her? Do you tell her she is beautiful? We girls need that from our husbands or we tend to find it else where and Yes that does happen unfortunetly.

If you learn to read closer sweet heart It was a "He not a She", I quote " he was open to suggestions and help" and that as members we do. If you really gave a ******* you would be doing the same rather than bashing people.

I know Sabrina is a he darling. "Bitch" was a term on endearment for a wannabe cuckold. The advice that the wife will let him know is valid. Please try to be a little less judgmental of the posts of others.

Reguardless how well you know him, he asked for HELP did he not?. Well the way you wrote it, i as well as anyone would have taken it that you called me a bitch. And i dont see any thing i wrote suggested i was being Judgmental. I dont judge people never did, and never will. I was giving suggestion and pointers as will anyone who chooses to on here. Isn't this why we are here as well to comment? It would be dame boring if we didn't post.

Obviously a misunderstanding, as my comment was for Sabrina not directed at your reply in any way. We each offer our advice in our own way and it is for the poster to reject or accept it as he/she feels it applies. Any how, all the best to you.

Ok i see what you meant, my apologies to you, i took it that it was meant for me. I was goona suggest he wait till she said something to him at her own time. But your right, as a wanna be cuck he should wait. Mine did then he found out the truth of my affairs earlier in our relationship as he suspected. and all the best to you as well.

I think it's hard to give advice and make suggestions since we all have differing relationships and circumstances. Some of the suggestions already made would be a complete recipe for disaster for me since I come from a submissive position. Also I realize I am much older then many on here, but I would never attempt to spy on or 'check out' what the wife is doing. That would be VERY bad for my well being. My steps would be:
1. Assure wife of my love and acceptance of whatever she is doing.
2. Then ask her plainly what it was I wanted to know about.
This doesn't mean she would tell me, but it would let her know what I was concerned about and open the door for her to if she wanted to.
3. Then, much as 'Kum Hoar' said, wait for her to reveal what she wishes in her own time.

This may not be helpful at all to you but is what I would do if I was 'wondering' what was going on.
Anyway, Good Luck to you, and I hope you get the answers you are wanting. (needing??)

I think it's hard to give advice and make suggestions since we all have differing relationships and circumstances. Some of the suggestions already made would be a complete recipe for disaster for me since I come from a submissive position. Also I realize I am much older then many on here, but I would never attempt to spy on or 'check out' what the wife is doing. That would be VERY bad for my well being. My steps would be:
1. Assure wife of my love and acceptance of whatever she is doing.
2. Then ask her plainly what it was I wanted to know about.
This doesn't mean she would tell me, but it would let her know what I was concerned about and open the door for her to if she wanted to.
3. Then, much as 'Kum Hoar' said, wait for her to reveal what she wishes in her own time.

This may not be helpful at all to you but is what I would do if I was 'wondering' what was going on.
Anyway, Good Luck to you, and I hope you get the answers you are wanting. (needing??)
Very good pointers well said. I too wish him luck as well as his wife. Also he should keep an open mind, this a delicate situation, could go one way or the other.

i very much appreciate the comments and help. she never did fully inform me why she was late. i DO have my suspicions but nothing confirmed. truthfully tho..if my wife was fucking BBC i wouldnt mind..its a huge thing to say i know and another IF it were to really happen, but i feel this way. goodness knows i am incapable of sexually pleasing her the way "real" men can, and have done with her way in the past

Back