Wife Needs New Black Men in Atlanta

My wife is bored with her current crop of black men that she has to choose from. She needs some new black guys preferably a dominate black man and someone who uses his dominance to share her with his friends.

You are in Atlanta... walk down the streets and Im sure something wil be presented to you soon.. because Ive never had any problems finding them there

My wife is bored with her current crop of black men that she has to choose from. She needs some new black guys preferably a dominate black man and someone who uses his dominance to share her with his friends.

Here we go again....

1. "...BORED with her current crop of black men..."

2. Simply can't find a Black Man in Atlanta -- the blackest city in the USA!

Yeah. Right. Sure. Uh huh. Yup. Of course......Dude, GTFOH!

Here we go again....

Exactly and sounds like a number of other BS posts where some guy is fishing for kicks for himself. At the risk of being redundant, you can't find a new black guy in Atlanta? Give me a f'n break!!! You could spend your whole life in Atlanta and not come even close to meeting all the black guys. On the other hand,I guess it would be tough if you never get out of the chair in front of your computer.

Exactly and sounds like a number of other BS posts where some guy is fishing for kicks for himself. At the risk of being redundant, you can't find a new black guy in Atlanta? Give me a f'n break!!! You could spend your whole life in Atlanta and not come even close to meeting all the black guys. On the other hand,I guess it would be tough if you never get out of the chair in front of your computer.
I agree now that I look back and read that....Haha wow sucks cus I'm really in the atl and it seems no one else is but I see ppl looking all the time

On the other hand,I guess it would be tough if you never get out of the chair in front of your computer.

Lol! All of these closeted 'gay/bi BBC-loving white dudes' crack me the hell up! Jeezus. They're like roaches crawling all over this website. SMH.

What a deeply pathetic and creepy bunch...

Here we go again....

Lol. No doubt. Even though this thread is bullshit there's a lot of soft dudes in Atl. And they gay\bisexual pop has supassed San Franciso

Post is not bullshit at all. what is bullshit is the fake so called brothers who are down and then do not show up or are the fakes so fuck off!!

Well it sounds like you are wanting something quite specific.... Have you tried Little Wings... they have a nice bondage setup there... I cant remember the doms name but Im sure he will spank her ass and make her eat his black dick.... and the place is Loaded with black men that are always DTF... or you can go to Trapeze.... a lot nicer place with the same results... if you are interested anyway...

Back