Wife Needs BBC on a Steady Basis

Pattinbill

Female
We are a vibrant,fun couple that enjoy having a good time.She loves cocks , all shapes,sizes,only enjoys the color black.We are looking for single black men, we play as a couple, he has to be part of the mix.... We are into spur of the moment, spontaneous fun. Nothing scripted,PLEASE! My lover is a cuckold and loves to see me pleasured by many black men, we are not into humiliation, pleasing ALL is the name of the game, he has to be part of the sexual fun, he ISN'T going to be just watching.We are looking for black men ( BBC- turns both of us on-if not your thing ok-move on) to play with in an ongoing thing, someone who knows how to take control but not so overly full of himself, is there such a person out there lol???We are avid nudist, we enjoy nudist resorts and beaches in NJ and Florida.The body is a beautiful thing, lets enjoy it all!

We are located in central New Jersey

We are a vibrant,fun couple that enjoy having a good time.She loves cocks , all shapes,sizes,only enjoys the color black.We are looking for single black men, we play as a couple, he has to be part of the mix.... We are into spur of the moment, spontaneous fun. Nothing scripted,PLEASE! My lover is a cuckold and loves to see me pleasured by many black men, we are not into humiliation, pleasing ALL is the name of the game, he has to be part of the sexual fun, he ISN'T going to be just watching.We are looking for black men ( BBC- turns both of us on-if not your thing ok-move on) to play with in an ongoing thing, someone who knows how to take control but not so overly full of himself, is there such a person out there lol???We are avid nudist, we enjoy nudist resorts and beaches in NJ and Florida.The body is a beautiful thing, lets enjoy it all!

We are located in central New Jersey

Hit me up. Let's talk.

Back