Wife needs BBC in Sarasota

Looking for a black gentleman who can host in or near Sarasota. Has been too long since she has had some nice black cock. Let's start a conversation and see where it leads. Older attractive couple here looking for some new adventure. Gentleman who is comfortable with prep and cleanup
Good morning! Located in Manatee County so I'm both near and familiar with Sarasota. How are on this lovely Sunday?

Looking for a black gentleman who can host in or near Sarasota. Has been too long since she has had some nice black cock. Let's start a conversation and see where it leads. Older attractive couple here looking for some new adventure. Gentleman who is comfortable with prep and cleanup
Contact me

Merry Christmas,
I host in the Sarasota area if your ever back again . send me a message or omgbbc11 on kik. It's been a while since I had some married white pussy and I'd like to.use your wife if its ok with you!

Attachments

• 1203171926.jpg
    1203171926.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 98
Back