Wife Needs Ave-Big Black Cock

what about More then Average black European cock from France honey ;)... hit me up I would love to make you feel so special with that french kiss & big black dick muah

hi would love to chat with you about that need for fertile black cock i am in dallas texas travel to the austin area alot. I am 5'10 190 in shape DDF I have 4 ******* so the swimmers are of olympic value. A gentleman educated and willing and able lets talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
that pic is of michelle marsh , and lucy pinder in the back ground , 2 british topless models , so it aint you luv , so verdict ..............FAKE!!!!!!!

I'm starting to get annoyed with you dudes posting pics of your dicks IN FULL ZOOM as a post response. Tell me in what scenario does a woman say "i'm looking for someone sexy" and you putting a pic up of your dick instead of an actual response fosters a meet n greet?

I'm starting to get annoyed with you dudes posting pics of your dicks IN FULL ZOOM as a post response. Tell me in what scenario does a woman say "i'm looking for someone sexy" and you putting a pic up of your dick instead of an actual response fosters a meet n greet?

Besides the fact that it's a violation, think of this way- that's probably the extent of that dude's existence- no personality, no intelligence, no socially redeeming value, just genitalia.

Back