wife needing black cock in coto

My wife gets wet when her master whips her before she has black cock. She loves to be whipped in front of a black cock by me, this really turns her on. After her punishment she will take care of you. Then you will be ask to leave so she can be punished more. If you please her then you will be allowed to come back again. If this doesnt turn you on then you do not need to reply. If this does turn on other black cock in So CA then please reply. We need to see a pic of your body before we send personal info. You must be in shape.

I just got whipped so hard !!! My master caught me watching big black cock without permission. It was worth it !! I love big black cock and balls

My pussy is wet would you mind if my master watches he must approve of you before I can cum on that nice big black cock

My Master wants me to have sex with a bbc in socal. Doesnt this pic make your bbc hard. If you have a hot body my master will let you have me all night

My master is upset with me will these pic please BBC to respond and want to fuck me in front of my master

hope you see the whip to the right. While you are jerking off my master is whipping me. Hope that turns you on. I love being my master slave because he allows me to fuck black cock in front of him. If this makes you hard and you live in Southern CA please respond

Back