wife needing black cock in coto

This is what I just got whipped in. My ass is so red and I am so horny so he will let me fuck my vibrator thinking of BBC

I just came twice thinking of BBC my master thought you guys would like this pic. Is there any BBc in Orange county CA for this Sunday

I went out tonight to find BBC for my master. I did not find any. Now I will be whipped by my master. I will send more picitures after I hve been punished for not bringing home a BBC to fuck me in front of my master

when you cum in I will be tied up. you will watch me get whipped then you will fuck me in front of my master

Attachments

• CIMG1302.JPG
    CIMG1302.JPG
    791.2 KB · Views: 39
how do my tits look

I'm not a big fan of bolt-ons, but I do have to admit yours are quite nice. Whoever did the work has real talent, unlike a lot of the Dr Bondo's out there. Even got the nipples positioned perfectly. Love the piercings, they really make them pop!

All that and the fact that you decided on a really complimentary size for you, combined with that sweet ass, has me jealous of whatever Black Man is lucky enough to help your Master treat you like a white slut should be treated.

Please post pics or, better, a video when you find the right one to put you through your paces.

will

Back