wife needing black cock in coto

I let my master down. I was suppose to have a BBC here this weekend. I need to please my master 2 weekends from now. Please send pictures of BBC that want to fuck me in front of my master. I was whipped good tonight but I prefer to be whipped then fuck BBC. We live in southern CA. only respond if you are serious

slave talked to white guy today. Needs to be punished. No fakes. Saturday March 31st need 3 BBC to fuck her hard for 2 hours straight. Send pic of cocks and body. No games she needs BBC. Again no games. respond with pic if I approve I will send address

Need thick BBCsend to fuck me from behind to please my master. Do not send pic of anything but your BBC

i will get whipped now cuz I didnt bring a BBC home to my master. Please send pic after you cum to my pic

Love your pics. Very sexy and the tattoos and piercings look soooo hot too. Surprised that you do not have an Ace of Spades tattoo though.

My master has invited a BBc over tonight I cant wait to be fucked hard. My master told me if I do a good job I can play again next weekend

My master aspproves of you cock you may fuck me hard then cum on my tits. Do you live in southern California

My master lets me wear this out with a white shirt over the top if a white guy looks at me I get whipped if a BBc looks at me I get to bring him home to fuck. Are there any BBC in southern CA

Back