Wife Modifications for Black Dom/Bull

submission52

Male
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
This question is for anyone who wants to answer, from their perspective:

Women: If your Black Dom/Bull said he wanted you to cut your hair really short, or get breast implants, or a tattoo, or dress in different clothes, would you respect his request and do it? And what have you been asked to do in your past?

Black Men: Have you ever asked a woman to change something about herself to suit your desires? If so, what?

Cuckolds: If your wife's BBC Dom/Bull asked your wife to change her appearance for his pleasure, would you support your wife's decision? Would you argue against it? Either way, what have you experienced so far?

If possible, yes. Tattoos are permanent tho, and location is key, so that would be most likely viable if it was a spade that fit beneath her panties. Make on an ankle.

Hair color/length is fine to change. It just might need to be a normal color, and not green/purple that would be consider eccentric in a professional job environment.

i would be all so modifications although with a few limits if only due to practical reasons.
Hair length colour is not a problem.
Having lip or boob jobs etc would be ok also
Tatoos would be good although these might have to be "hidden" due to work etc
Clothing would be ok also although only outside of work hours and yes, the sluttier the better for a husband like me to drive her to her BF place etc.

Yes, fully agree with body modification requests. I've changed my hair style and colour, changed my hubbies initials tattoo to 'BBC', even put on weight for a guy I was seeing. Some things can be too much, clitoris removal has been mentioned but that's a bit extreme. X

you change something at the request of my bull excites me, I have shaved me all, let me long hair or long, or even hair dye my pussy.
I got a navel piercing. And use temporary tattoos.
Once I was with an Egyptian man who pretended that eliminated my clitoris, but that did not flatly refuse from.

I've really tried to avoid this thread because it's upsetting to me. WHAT CRAZY MUTHAFUCKA IN HIS RIGHT MIND WANTS TO REMOVE A CLITORIS! !!!!!!!!
The stem of pleasure, the most sensitive part of the pussy! Ladies p Mmmm ease correct me if I'm wrong, as I don't have a clitoris (ok that's another argument) so I don't even understand why its up for discussion.

As for the original question, yes I have demanded and received my special requests from my women.

I've really tried to avoid this thread because it's upsetting to me. WHAT CRAZY MUTHAFUCKA IN HIS RIGHT MIND WANTS TO REMOVE A CLITORIS! !!!!!!!!
The stem of pleasure, the most sensitive part of the pussy! Ladies p Mmmm ease correct me if I'm wrong, as I don't have a clitoris (ok that's another argument) so I don't even understand why its up for discussion.

As for the original question, yes I have demanded and received my special requests from my women.
It's been discussed with me partly joking and partly serious. A guy I was seeing suggested that if white wives were fucking younger black guys, they should be doing it just for the guys pleasure and not theirs, that the women are just 'meat'. He said he knew a guy who could do it. I found it a bit sexy and a bit funny/strange. But didn't take offence at it or get it done! X

It's been discussed with me partly joking and partly serious. A guy I was seeing suggested that if white wives were fucking younger black guys, they should be doing it just for the guys pleasure and not theirs, that the women are just 'meat'. He said he knew a guy who could do it. I found it a bit sexy and a bit funny/strange. But didn't take offence at it or get it done! X

Baby girl, I've got three words for you

FUCK THAT *******!

Well it's hard cause my wife will do most anything at the spur of a moment. Last bull took her to get QOS tattoo on her chest and I had to be the one to say it has to be hidden. She is now talking about breast implants to keep them up and perky and just told me she is getting lips done. Whatever he wants including tattoo of his choice where it can be hidden if needed and whatever to make her more sexy for me and black men.

Well it's hard cause my wife will do most anything at the spur of a moment. Last bull took her to get QOS tattoo on her chest and I had to be the one to say it has to be hidden. She is now talking about breast implants to keep them up and perky and just told me she is getting lips done. Whatever he wants including tattoo of his choice where it can be hidden if needed and whatever to make her more sexy for me and black men.

She's definitely a good little slut. She should be my bitch!

Back