Wife managing Black Cock tenant

CuckLee

Male
Now this was a few years ago, but when we were first married, my wife told me in no uncertain terms that if she wasn't getting what she wanted at home, that she would go out and get it. Obviously, I knew she was talking about sex and good sex. I was an average love maker back then, but by no means could I last more than 5 minutes
( boy I wish I could that now--- I am so pathetic-- call me "drippy limp cock"-- it is so true and descriptive). Anyway, I happened to her apt complex to pick her up as her car was in the shop. She managed about 100 tenants mostly black folks. She was not in the office when I arrived early, so her co-worker told me I could find her on the 6th floor, so I took the elevator up there. It was kinda quiet when I got off on the6th floor. I wasn't sure where I would find her, but, I could hear laughing and oohs and aahs coming down the hallway. Well, as I got closer I could tell it was her voice, but the other voice I didn't know. I stopped outside the door andalmost opened it, I stopped and it opened just an inch or so. I then heard his voice... " .. suck my cock you bitch, that's how I'll pay the rent....you love my
cock dontcha, huh ?...".
Oh my, she said she would do this. I peeked a little in the room. Wow, was that Black guy hung.
She barely got half of his cock in her mouth. But as I looked down she had nothing else on, just her big tits bobbing up and down as she sucked ( Jerome was his name, she said it as if he was a god....). Well, this went on for a few minutes and then she gets off her knees and stands up a bit and leans over the sofa with her big ass waiting for that long cock ( it had to be at least 9-10 inches). Now she has a big enuff cunt to to take that mankillah and she always loved taking it from behind. ( if my little 4 incher ever did that it'd come on her before it entered). Damn she and Jerome went at it, her gyrating hips put it to him, but he got what he wanted, a big cum shot into her pussy and she got her world famous screaming orgasm.
Well, by now, I kinda knew what the new order was here. So, I left quietly and went back down to her office. I acted as if I could not find her and had her co-worker call her on her company cell phone. About 15 minutes later, she arrives while I sitting in her office. She seemed somewhat off kilter, but I could smell his cum on
her. She apologized and we went off back home.
She acted as if nothing happened and of course she was too tired to have sex with me. Well, this was just beginning, I could sense she knew I knew she was BBC slut.

Apologies for the font size, much like black cock---- bold AND in your face.....but yes, an apartment mgr---
oh what a time she had back then

Thank you Master Shango, someday
I will find the finest and most permanent
tattoo to show my devotion and ownership
by Your omniscience

Back