Wife loves to be used

My wife of 12 years loves to smoke bud and suck cock.long thick black cock.she also loves when a black woman fucks her face.i asked her why she likes to be gangbanged by black guys she told me when she was16 some black girls from school dared her to spend the night in an abandoned house outside of town and she did.she said there were 8 full grown black men and 2 women waiting for her.they fucked her every witch way they could think over and over.making her lick a black woman's ass as the men took turns fucking hers.she said she blacked out a few times when the women would sit on her face till she couldn't breath and still feel a cock in her raw throbbing pussy.she went there on Friday night and they fucked the hell out of her till midday Sunday.she couldn't go to school for a week.but after the swelling went down she said the more she thought about it she liked the way there big cocks felt till it started to hurt.even then they stuffed her pussy with 2cocks at a time and just fucked the hell out of her.

Back