Wife Looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Married white wife looking for text buddies to have a resonable conversations with could lead to possibly more if ur from michigan a big plus if ur cute even bigger plus i only posted one pic due to discretion will email or text more if needed.

Dc area, but travel for work...what part of Michigan are u located?

Ok, I'm in Bama right, now....va next week & Dayton in may...any chance of coming to one of those locals?? Also do ou have yahoo/Skype? I'm youngnlongnu2

Ok can u text me then?? Bout to head out, but want to chat

Nope...phone acts crazy sometimes....send me private msg & I'll send to u..something wrong with my receive sometimes

Married white wife looking for text buddies to have a resonable conversations with could lead to possibly more if ur from michigan a big plus if ur cute even bigger plus i only posted one pic due to discretion will email or text more if needed.
well im n michigan im a beautiful mixed blk male and ready for whatever 313 347 5199

Im trying to get my wife to text a bull but she is being shy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back