Wife looking for BBC

Muag109

Couple
From
CA, US
We are are new on here and are in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are looking for a boyfriend/daddy for her. She loves BBC and enjoys filling their every need. She craves to be treated roughy which is something I can get myself to do. We are looking for someone who is 35 - 48 yrs. old and is drama, *******, STD free. We prefer someone who wants to be in a long term relationship. She's also intrigue by a Dom/sub relationship. She is 43, 5'1, 125 lbs, and extremely beautiful.

We are are new on here and are in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are looking for a boyfriend/daddy for her. She loves BBC and enjoys filling their every need. She craves to be treated roughy which is something I can get myself to do. We are looking for someone who is 35 - 48 yrs. old and is drama, *******, STD free. We prefer someone who wants to be in a long term relationship. She's also intrigue by a Dom/sub relationship. She is 43, 5'1, 125 lbs, and extremely beautiful.
Welcome! she is perfect to unleash my morbid desires, in his avatar as a big pussy big cock shows I have for her

Back