Wife looking for BBC in LA

You still looking?

I am an attractive, fit, creative, professional Blk/Latin M with a 9x6 BBC that has experience with couples in a lot of things from vanilla to kink. However, a cuckold situation is what I enjoy. There is something so HOT about taking another mans woman that gets me going. I am a well-rounded life traveler that just so happens to be a very good lover that enjoys to show off. I reside in Mar Vista; In fact I work out in Santa Monica/Venice often. I am 5'11", 185 lbs., well groomed, clean, and DD free. So, since you are 'REAL' about living out some things and not here to waste time, hit me. My name is Moor.

Lets see if we can work out an understanding agreement. Hopefully, we can get this started soon to live out some fantasies and collect some memories!

Im in La inbox meTE="Hot couple, post: 605386, member: 58128"]View attachment 477748 Early 30's couple looking to find a black bull in the Los Angeles area for a possible long term relationship.

If interested, message us.[/QUOTE]
Im I

Bbc in the Los Angeles area as well. Check me out on here and if interested lets make something happen. Hope to hear from you

Back