wife looking for 1st experience

My wife is looking for her 1st experience with a well hung black man...must be at least 7 in...and young..prefers no condom so must be clean...she is a 51 old mom but has tight pussy and can deep throat...we live near Atlanta...must be very discreet because she is a high school teacher and wants to stay very private about it...she wants to meet at a motel 1st time...I want to watchboatfun.jpg

My wife is looking for her 1st experience with a well hung black man...must be at least 7 in...and young..prefers no condom so must be clean...she is a 51 old mom but has tight pussy and can deep throat...we live near Atlanta...must be very discreet because she is a high school teacher and wants to stay very private about it...she wants to meet at a motel 1st time...I want to watchView attachment 605603
I'm in Michigan but I do travel to Atlanta

Hello how are you I ran across your post and I think I'm near you I live in the West Atlanta area. If it's not to late or to forward I would love to get to know you and possibly meet you.

My wife is looking for her 1st experience with a well hung black man...must be at least 7 in...and young..prefers no condom so must be clean...she is a 51 old mom but has tight pussy and can deep throat...we live near Atlanta...must be very discreet because she is a high school teacher and wants to stay very private about it...she wants to meet at a motel 1st time...I want to watchView attachment 605603

Are you still searching?

Back