Wife looking first real BBC!!

would your BBC take care of my pussy???

• BBC approved!!

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • love it!!

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Hello Boys!!

We will be in Cincinnati July18th-21st I am looking for a real BBC to show my husband how to fuck me like i deserve!! i am 5'3 and sexy thick!! He just is not doing it for me! I would love to make him and his "little" buddy watch I have uploaded a photo to show you what i'm working withphoto.JPG photo-6.JPG photo 2.JPG photo (2).JPG !! Email me if you are interested. and please no spam or stupid crap.

Still looking for our first BBC!! She needs to be FUCKED and I can't do that!!! Have talked to a few but nothing as panned out. We are serious must be able to have a conversation so she can be comfortable. We will be in Cincinnati July 18-20th. Come one guys you see what he has to work with!

Last edited:
Hello Boys!!

We will be in Cincinnati July18th-21st I am looking for a real BBC to show my husband how to fuck me like i deserve!! i am 5'3 and sexy thick!! He just is not doing it for me! I would love to make him and his "little" buddy watch I have uploaded a photo to show you what i'm working withView attachment 408206 View attachment 408207 View attachment 408211 View attachment 408215 !! Email me if you are interested. and please no spam or stupid crap.
Where are you usually?

Back