Wife is ready...let her know who is interested

How old were you when you took your first BBC?

• Total voters
She agreed to get blindfolded and handcuffed in a hotel room. I will have the plans made for one of you to come over and have your way with her. I will film the whole thing and then hide the dvd from her. Make her beg to get to watch it. Let me know if anyone is interested in the Chicago area.

Attachments

• Jenny 1.jpg
    Jenny 1.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 299
  • Jenny 2.jpg
    Jenny 2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 299
  • Jenny 6.jpg
    Jenny 6.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 319
  • Jenny 7.jpg
    Jenny 7.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 294
  • Jenny 8.jpg
    Jenny 8.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 290
She agreed to get blindfolded and handcuffed in a hotel room. I will have the plans made for one of you to come over and have your way with her. I will film the whole thing and then hide the dvd from her. Make her beg to get to watch it. Let me know if anyone is interested in the Chicago area.

The one that gets chosen to destroy that pussy is a Lucky man.. damn!

Goddess!

Beautiful wife. It would be an absolute pleasure. 38 yr old Chicagoland black male here. Live in the western suburbs but work in the loop. Mobile, discreet and clean. Would like to chat privately.

Wish I was still living up there....

These pictures were posted on another IR website a few years ago with the face visible. I think her name was Cathy. This doesn't smell right. I vote bullshit........ If I'm wrong, I apologize, but......

Back