Wife is nervous but ready

Thanks for the support. We have followed others advice and I have been useing a big thick blk dildo on her for months. It was touch and go at first but lately she has been letting me work her hard and she is enjoying it . I think that has given her confidence and maybe less nervous.

You might consider a swingers club if there is one nearby. They generally have events throughout the year to meet, greet and hookup. Most are low pressure and will respect a newbies concerns. Plus if she makes her desires known one or more female members should be able to point her in the direction of a bull that will meet her needs. Especially for her first time you want to be selective because a bad initial experience could well be her last experience. Not every bull is a skillful bed partner and not everyone is considerate of their partners needs and desires

thank you torpedo, not sure a swingers club might be very intimidating, we have discussed getting hotel in city 40 mins away( so no chance someone will recoginize her),, then sittting separately at a club and let her entertain and see if she cant meet a blk man

thank you torpedo, not sure a swingers club might be very intimidating, we have discussed getting hotel in city 40 mins away( so no chance someone will recoginize her),, then sittting separately at a club and let her entertain and see if she cant meet a blk man
Most clubs are very adept at easing a newbie into the life style. Rules vary from club to club but most prefer the couple present themselves as a couple. Everyone knows why everyone is there so there isn't any question about intentions. If you are approached and are not interested a simple "no thanks" usually resolves things. If you are present it gives your wife a greater sense of security. Some clubs have "on premise" activity which means to can meet someone and have a sexual encounter at that place. An "off premise " club requires you to go somewhere else for any encounter. There are pro and cons to each.

thanks torpedo, but we arent ready for swingers clubs, we know of some blk oriented dance clubs that we thought we would start out at, her sitting or being separate from me to meet single blks....then if she gives me sign..to join and explain what we r looking for

Back