Wife is looking for her first handsome DDF BBC

We are looking for her first BBC. Needs to be clean, no diseases of any kind. We are clean. She attempted her first encounter but it fell through, so she is game. If you are not at least 8" long and thick please don't bother. She wants it thick. We have ******* so this will have to be at a hotel. We would like to meet for drinks first. No male on male of any kind. Please be able to perform with a condom and again be DDF. She is the boss and she is very picky.

We are looking for her first BBC. Needs to be clean, no diseases of any kind. We are clean. She attempted her first encounter but it fell through, so she is game. If you are not at least 8" long and thick please don't bother. She wants it thick. We have ******* so this will have to be at a hotel. We would like to meet for drinks first. No male on male of any kind. Please be able to perform with a condom and again be DDF. She is the boss and she is very picky.

Well endowed black male unfortunately I'm in Atlanta Georgia but I wish I was nearby so I can stretch your pussy real good check out my profile let me know what you think

Back