Wife is looking for a new BBC to have fun with in Dallas, Tx

latinawife4bbc

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Hi everyone! We are looking for a new bull for the wife. Its been a while since she's had some bbc and is ready to find a regular. We are wanting someone that will eventually be able to meet her at hotels or have her at his place while husband waits in the car or in the hotel lounge. If you are in the DFW are send us a message of where you are, or if you're coming in to town and where you'll be staying! Lets do this!IMG_6382.JPGIMG_6395.JPGIMG_6387.JPG

Hello I'm in the DFW area in the garland rowlett area I would like to give that bbc to her soon. I'm dequon
Dequon2323 at yapoo

In the dallas area here. I have a sexy GF(white) but since her sex drive is not like it used to be I look for extra clean fun. We used to have interracial fun with others when we used to hang in the swingers lifestyle but its been a while Just looking for extra clean no strings fun here. Open to chat, email, etc..

Hi everyone! We are looking for a new bull for the wife. Its been a while since she's had some bbc and is ready to find a regular. We are wanting someone that will eventually be able to meet her at hotels or have her at his place while husband waits in the car or in the hotel lounge. If you are in the DFW are send us a message of where you are, or if you're coming in to town and where you'll be staying! Lets do this!View attachment 503267View attachment 503268View attachment 503269
this sexy woman need to fucked by BBC
my bbc is so hard for her

Hi everyone! We are looking for a new bull for the wife. Its been a while since she's had some bbc and is ready to find a regular. We are wanting someone that will eventually be able to meet her at hotels or have her at his place while husband waits in the car or in the hotel lounge. If you are in the DFW are send us a message of where you are, or if you're coming in to town and where you'll be staying! Lets do this!View attachment 503267View attachment 503268View attachment 503269
I'm in Bama and willing to travel so u are still looking inbox me!!!

Back