Wife is gonna get some meaty dick tonight

Yesterday I was in the kitchen making coffee when my wife came up to me & said that she was going out for drinks with a friend who is in town for the weekend. She asked if it was okay if it were to lead to sex that she'd be able to do so: we kissed, and I said of course. My dick was twitching at the thought. She said I want to show you something...and shoved my hand into her pussy. She was wet as fuck! And freshly shaven. "I shaved for him", she told me, and I pulled her into the bedroom and we fucked furiously for over an hour. Ate her pussy like crazy too, imagining that I was licking his cum from her pussy. I was rock hard the entire time. She rode me and squirted and soaked the sheets with her juices.

Today is the night she is going out. Let's hope it leads to sex! We'll be fucking like crazy when she gets back tonight.

Yesterday I was in the kitchen making coffee when my wife came up to me & said that she was going out for drinks with a friend who is in town for the weekend. She asked if it was okay if it were to lead to sex that she'd be able to do so: we kissed, and I said of course. My dick was twitching at the thought. She said I want to show you something...and shoved my hand into her pussy. She was wet as fuck! And freshly shaven. "I shaved for him", she told me, and I pulled her into the bedroom and we fucked furiously for over an hour. Ate her pussy like crazy too, imagining that I was licking his cum from her pussy. I was rock hard the entire time. She rode me and squirted and soaked the sheets with her juices.
Good luck! Sounds fantastic, please let us know how it goes

Today is the night she is going out. Let's hope it leads to sex! We'll be fucking like crazy when she gets back tonight.

She came back 5 hours later and had two massive creampies in her. We had hot hot hot! sloppy seconds and I added the third creampie. She then ordered me to lick her out :) it was so amazing. A+ experience. Looking forward to the next time.

The experience was repeated last night but unfortunately the wife is out of town this time and I'm unable to reap the benefits of sloppy seconds :-( She won't return until next Tuesday but she plans to get royally screwed every day that she is there.

We'll be fucking like rabbits on Tuesday afternoon (already took the day off work!).

Back