Wife is finally a black cock slut

Hi my name is John And I would like to tell you how my wife Roxanne is now a black cock slut.
See our story starts a week ago, On July 6, 2013 See for that is the night that my beautiful wife laid-back spread her leg and let a black man take her black cock Cherry.
But first let me give you a description of her And me, Roxy is 5'4", She weighs 165 lb., She keeps her hair blonde Because she doesn't like all the gray She is 53 years old And she has blue eyes, She has a 36 c Breast Now for the last five years I've got her to keep her pussy shaved . Panel for me I am 43 years so I stand 6'0" tall I wight at 210 pounds I have brown hair blue eyes, and my 8" cock was the second cock that Roxie had ever had And I was also her ex *******-in-law.
Now like I said last Friday Roxy finally got fucked by a black guy But not just any black guy he was my buddy Tony, Now Roxie had seen Tony's Black monster before But did not go through with having sex with him. Now on last Friday we met up with Tony We went out to eat with him back to a bar have a few drinks with him and then the three of us went to a hotel Where me and Tony got her undress laid her on the bed And as the head of my dick touched her lips She started suck On the head of my dick as I watched as Tony lifted her legs up and Position the head of his Monster At her wet opening Tony gave a push and the head of his monster Split her pussy open It drove Roxy crazy As she started thrashing under us That was the first time I had seen my wife take a black cock And it was the first time since we've been married that my wife had took my cock all the way down her throat. We the Roxy like that for the better part 30 minutes And I couldn't take it anymore as I shot my seat down her throat I watch as my buddy Tony fuck my wife for over an hour Roxy must've had a dozen orgasm Before Tony grabbed her hips and tried to push more of his shaft in to her As he shot his seed into her pussy, After they had finished he laid r down on top of her and they share a lovers kiss he Told her she had the tightest and the hottest pussy he had ever Fucked.
After Tony left I walked over climbed in between my wife Legs and as I pushed my rock hard dick into her stretched out pussy I started fucking my wife stretched out cum field pussy. Now after that night we fuck every night after that and talk about that night.
But last night I set it up for Roxy to go on a date with Tony At 6:00 PM Tony pick Roxie Up for their date And afterwords Tony took her back to his house Where he fuck her all night long, Tony told me that he finally got her to take all 11 inches of his ******* After Tony had left to go back to his house I headed upstairs climbed into bed with Roxy As I started fucking her I could definitely tell she had to roily I have a big black dick.

You're welcome I hope to have more stories in the future And I'm hoping to talk her into going To Alaska to an old Marine buddy of mine Him and his wife are swingers they like to have a get together once a year there There is usually about 15 to 20 men and about five women It is a week long oragy I know she would halve fun

Yes I agree I agree I love to watch my wife get fuck by a black cock, My ex-wife I used to like take her let her get gangbanged by black men I even let her get tattooed by the crazy eight They tested a little eight ball the back of her neck but the white spot it said BBCL. I hope to get to that point and get Roxie tattooed

Well I met her ******* in the military Bunch of my buddies snuck her into the barracks and they were having fun with her me and Anne met and we started dating we got married We was married for about five years before we got divorced when she met another man and i started dating her mom

It's always exciting to hear when another white women, single or married, who finally experience her first black cock. If you're anyone like all the rest of us, I'm sure you will be going back for much, much more... Good luck to you and hopefully you will enjoy the interracial lifestyle as much as I do..

I would have to say you are right about that, For Roxie told me when she got home on Monday morning Then she found herself Checking out one of her patients at the hospital. See Roxy works at the hospital on the third shift After given her patient a spung bath All she could thank about Was sucking on his big black cock Until he filled her mouthful of his hot load And he could bend her over his hospital bed and fuck her Like the slut she wants to be.

Back