wife is exclusive to boyfriend

kristin4441

Couple
From
NH, US
my boyfriend and i ,and my husband have been talking about me becoming exclusive in my boyfriend is the only one allowed to enter me.My b/f said he is willling to comit to me being his only sex partner, i would like it as it is less of a risk going bareback.and he thinks the same.hubby would still get hanjobs and b/j but no longer allowed to enter me,which seldom happens anyway.
Wondering if any one else has or is doing this and how you think about this arrangement.

my boyfriend and i ,and my husband have been talking about me becoming exclusive in my boyfriend is the only one allowed to enter me.My b/f said he is willling to comit to me being his only sex partner, i would like it as it is less of a risk going bareback.and he thinks the same.hubby would still get hanjobs and b/j but no longer allowed to enter me,which seldom happens anyway.
Wondering if any one else has or is doing this and how you think about this arrangement.

As long as your husband is OK with it and it works for all of you, enjoy!

Of course!
Lovers come and go, even great ones, but a GOOD husband, especially one who loves you enough to be willing able to set aside his own pleasure in order to enable you to enjoy your sexuality as fully as possible, is definitely worth keeping. :)
I agree we have a very strong marriage,and i told him it does not mean forever, just while my boyfriend and i are together.i feel it will be more intimate with b/f and more satisfying being exclusive,plus the dynamic of hubby knowing my b/f has removed him as my sex partner in intercourse

I agree we have a very strong marriage,and i told him it does not mean forever, just while my boyfriend and i are together.i feel it will be more intimate with b/f and more satisfying being exclusive,plus the dynamic of hubby knowing my b/f has removed him as my sex partner in intercourse

Could it possibly be any hotter for you to know that you have a man that loves and desires you so much that he is willing to give up the privilege of enjoying his marital right to enjoy the pleasures that you as his wife could provide him just so that you can enjoy those your lover can give you, simply because your lover wishes it so? :hot::dance:

You ARE one lucky lady. :)

How did this all go?
Love the idea of it not certain how it plays out.

It is going on 2 yrs now since hubs has had penetration,he does a lot of masterbation ,and hubs and i are still very close.I think and hubs agrees our marriage is better now and we communicate more.still have the same b/f and no condom.my sex life is great .

That is fantastic. What a lucky husband you have. Both of you are happy and you are enjoying an incredible sex life. I love it!

That is fantastic. What a lucky husband you have. Both of you are happy and you are enjoying an incredible sex life. I love it!
Yes i am lucky,my hubs is very secure,and he knows i would not give up my marriage,I think once he conceded to the fact I am much happier with my F/B than with his attempts and always failing to give me a orgasm.He felt relived letting my F/B take over and become my exclusive sex partner.I am now addicted to BBC and don't see myself ever going back to just my hubby

Yes i am lucky,my hubs is very secure,and he knows i would not give up my marriage,I think once he conceded to the fact I am much happier with my F/B than with his attempts and always failing to give me a orgasm.He felt relived letting my F/B take over and become my exclusive sex partner.I am now addicted to BBC and don't see myself ever going back to just my hubby

Sounds perfect. Many white men would love to be in such a marriage. Good for both of you. It's beautiful that you are addicted to BBC.

Lucky and clever husband
Congratulations Kristin
Your husband was very clever to understand even if he loves you and is married with you that you have needs and he couldn't handle it
Also you were very clever showing him you would still love him and make him feel safe about your marriage.

I bet you guys have a better and happier life after this arrangement

You taking care with pills or you want to soon have a black baby with your bf ?

My wife has been Black Only for about ten years. Our marriage has never been better. We talk and enjoy each other like we did when we were younger but without the sex. My wife had a Black Man until we started our move to Nev.. We are looking for a new Black Man for in the Reno/Sparks/Carson City/Fallon area.

Kristin, you are a lucky lady to have such an understanding cuckold. Hold on to him, we are hard to find.

It is going on 2 yrs now since hubs has had penetration,he does a lot of masterbation ,and hubs and i are still very close.I think and hubs agrees our marriage is better now and we communicate more.still have the same b/f and no condom.my sex life is great .
Thanks for your response Kristin!!!
Thats Great to hear!!! Makes me feel a bit better about the next step.
My wife has just progressing with her current guy, we had the discussion once before with another guy that she might be faithful to him and cut me off. She fucked him bareback on the weekend and she also offered up her ass. The stepping stone at the moment is i'm to wear condoms if there is any sort of penetration, i can see the cut off on the horizon.
We have done a bit of play where im only allowed to jerk off onto her feet, but then have to lick it clean.
I love the whole its his pussy now stufff, femdom humiliation and cum cleaning role.
Do you make you hubby clean up your lovers cum?
Do you get much in the femdom/humiliation stuff?
What is your bull like in this dynamic? does he dom you? and your husband?
Sorry for so many questions its just so great to talk to someone who has taken this step, rather than some guy jerking off claiming to live the life we lead.
if your interested check out our real life adventures on our tumbler page realcucklife dot tumblr dot com

My wife has been Black Only for about ten years. Our marriage has never been better. We talk and enjoy each other like we did when we were younger but without the sex. My wife had a Black Man until we started our move to Nev.. We are looking for a new Black Man for in the Reno/Sparks/Carson City/Fallon area.

Kristin, you are a lucky lady to have such an understanding cuckold. Hold on to him, we are hard to find.
Thanks for the encouragement ,My hubs and i communicate better and enjoy times together much better now.and believe our marriage is better than ever now. I really believe the stress for my hubs is less knowing i am much happier and kept more satisfied in bed by my sex partner, than he could ever achieve I have found sex with a BBC is more gratifying. It also helps that they both get along

Thanks for your response Kristin!!!
Thats Great to hear!!! Makes me feel a bit better about the next step.
My wife has just progressing with her current guy, we had the discussion once before with another guy that she might be faithful to him and cut me off. She fucked him bareback on the weekend and she also offered up her ass. The stepping stone at the moment is i'm to wear condoms if there is any sort of penetration, i can see the cut off on the horizon.
We have done a bit of play where im only allowed to jerk off onto her feet, but then have to lick it clean.
I love the whole its his pussy now stufff, femdom humiliation and cum cleaning role.
Do you make you hubby clean up your lovers cum?
Do you get much in the femdom/humiliation stuff?
What is your bull like in this dynamic? does he dom you? and your husband?
Sorry for so many questions its just so great to talk to someone who has taken this step, rather than some guy jerking off claiming to live the life we lead.
if your interested check out our real life adventures on our tumbler page realcucklife dot tumblr dot com
We are not too much into the dom sub play.again my hubs and i have a pretty solid marriage,and he is a very strong guy,very secure.About the only thing that gets into humiliation i guess, Is when my F/B stays over night hubby stays in the guest bedroom. My F/B is also my alpha when i am with him,and hubby is always second when i am out or he is here for a overnight.

Back