wife is exclusive to boyfriend

The moment a husband is cutoff from sex with his wife, the only course the marriage will follow is divorce.

Good thing you didn't follow that route.
Although I respect your views, I am one husband that can confirm that once a husband is cut off from sexual activity this does NOT mean the end of your marriage.
My wife had a Black Lover for 4 years. That was around 5 years ago when they split up (but thbose reasons are another matter).
My wife cam home one day after a weekend away with him and sat me down for a chat. She was worried and upset and so I asked her what the problem was. She broke down and cried and told me that her Bf wanted her to be exclusive to him sexually and she was having a problem knowing that this would upset me. She also confessed afterwards that she was also worried in case i stopped their relationship (something i would never have done anyway).
It took me all of 2 seconds to agree to this arrangement. My train of thought? Simple really: He is giving her the best sex ever. I have problems fulfilling her sexual needs. What is there to decide other than my levels of sexual contact (if any)?
In the end, they decided that it was ok for me to wank. Also that my wife would, every now and again, give me a hand job (although that stopped very quickly as she would always tell me to DIY after a couple of strokes), I could clean her or give her oral now and again when she decided. We kissed a lot. We cuddled every night when she was with me. We spoke about a lot of things, more than we ever had. We both expressed our total commitment to our marriage and declared our love for each other.
What i could not do with my wife: Have full penetrative sex.
We have now been married for 20 years. We have a solid and stable marriage and although she stopped playing after their relationship ended, would i go down this road again with my wife? YES, without even thinking about it this time.

If the husband desires sex and she wont give it to him, its inevitable he will find it from someone else. Thats when the end game begins.

For a wife to do that, is completely abnormal, psychologically damaging to the husband and is indicative that she needs to reflect on just what she provides to the marriage and her husbands needs.
I was a 100% committed husband. I committed to the fact that she could have lovers whilst i was not allowed to. That was my decision. I could have said no and then the marriage might have changed or she would have cheated anyway and killed off the marriage. In this way, we are still together.
So you might ask "how did you get your sexual gratification?"
Well. i wanked a lot, especially when she was with him.
She told me "some" what he did to her when she got home to me.
She helped me wank myself whilst she told me.
She humiliated me as i crave humiliation..... usual things we enjoy like "he is bigger, better than you etc"
The other aspect which most dont think about is the mental sexual satisfaction she gave me. I had problems every day as i had a hard on for most of the time they were together!!!!!!!!!

Although I respect your views, I am one husband that can confirm that once a husband is cut off from sexual activity this does NOT mean the end of your marriage.
My wife had a Black Lover for 4 years. That was around 5 years ago when they split up (but thbose reasons are another matter).
My wife cam home one day after a weekend away with him and sat me down for a chat. She was worried and upset and so I asked her what the problem was. She broke down and cried and told me that her Bf wanted her to be exclusive to him sexually and she was having a problem knowing that this would upset me. She also confessed afterwards that she was also worried in case i stopped their relationship (something i would never have done anyway).
It took me all of 2 seconds to agree to this arrangement. My train of thought? Simple really: He is giving her the best sex ever. I have problems fulfilling her sexual needs. What is there to decide other than my levels of sexual contact (if any)?
In the end, they decided that it was ok for me to wank. Also that my wife would, every now and again, give me a hand job (although that stopped very quickly as she would always tell me to DIY after a couple of strokes), I could clean her or give her oral now and again when she decided. We kissed a lot. We cuddled every night when she was with me. We spoke about a lot of things, more than we ever had. We both expressed our total commitment to our marriage and declared our love for each other.
What i could not do with my wife: Have full penetrative sex.
We have now been married for 20 years. We have a solid and stable marriage and although she stopped playing after their relationship ended, would i go down this road again with my wife? YES, without even thinking about it this time.
I agree with you fully. My wife has been Black Only for over ten years. We celebrated our 33r d wedding anniversary in June. Although we do not have sexual intercourse we still are close sexually. Her Black Lovers satisfy her sexually and I get to be her emotional satisfaction. We both agreed that this was our course and we have stayed on it and we are satisfied with our lives. We are looking forward to many more happy years together. :wub:

Although this is related to my parents' activities which I've been sharing elsewhere about when this was really taboo, after my *******'s death, my mom told me that after I was conceived, my ******* only entered her wearing a thick condom and had to withdraw from her before ejaculating. Her Black partners, were allowed full access to her body. Of course, this included cumming in her. She told me that she especially enjoyed "having sex" with Black men when she was pregnant with me. My ******* was not allowed to enter my mom bare until after she was sterile due to menopause.

Rick

Last edited:
I agree with you fully. My wife has been Black Only for over ten years. We celebrated our 33r d wedding anniversary in June. Although we do not have sexual intercourse we still are close sexually. Her Black Lovers satisfy her sexually and I get to be her emotional satisfaction. We both agreed that this was our course and we have stayed on it and we are satisfied with our lives. We are looking forward to many more happy years together. :wub:
You have to admit this is a rare situation. I totally am impressed that this situation has led to such a long marriage. You truly must have fantastic communications between you. congratulations. Seriously. Truly impressive.

I agree that this can work and is not a disaster for a marriage or a white husband. If (as Kristen said) there is open communication and loving (non-sexual) support from the wife, the husband can feel relieved that his wife is satisfied without the pressure of needing to perform himself. Men almost instinctively know how to receive sufficient pleasure from themselves to be happy in the marriage.

DeeAnna, Tommi and I didn't make a decision for her to be exclusively with me, but due to some health issues he was having (couldn't get it up), they didn't have sex for about 14 months of our relationship. They had been married for over 20 years, and both of them handled it well. Actually worked out for everyone, in a sense. He couldn't do it and by me doing it with his wife it took the pressure off of him. She had been introduced to big dick previously and wanted more than he could give her, anyway. I liked the idea that I was "the one" when it came to her sexual needs. Of course we never did any of the humility or depravation stuff, so if you are into that, it might be your thing to go exclusive!

Hi new to forum and this thread interests me.

My lover had suggested this even before my husband knew of my infidelity and to be honest I couldn't see the point then as I was exclusive to him anyway my husband and I hadn't had sex in over two years but he wanted me to tell him of his request for exclusivity. Obviously I hadn't yet announced my affair to him so I was in a slightly awkward situation. I decided that probably the best thing was for us to split.

I spent weeks building up to telling him I wished for us to separate and when I did eventually there was the usual anger tears and "he knew all along there was someone else" blah blah usual stuff but I had made up my mind I didn't wish to cheat on him. Eventually after the best had settled he asked me if we'd consider staying together and I could carry on if I was discreet. I knew that was never going tobe enough for me I wished to be seen out with my beau on my arm I was a proud 50yr old lady wanting to show the world what I could achieve! I am under no illusions that my relationship was going to last as he was 15yrs younger than I. Reluctantly he agreed as long as the marital bed stayed sacred.

Reluctantly I agreed provided he understood I was having the marital bed and he was now a spare room tenant!
That was four months ago and where the interesting aspect of the exclusivity angle has changed for me. I no longer want my husband seeing me in the nude or even in my underware I now lock the bathroom door, that's private for James (my lover) he hadn't asked me to go that far but thats what I want! My husband has adapted or rather he hasn't complained but I feel I need to amend our agreement so he understands this totally. Has anyone else felt this way?

Hi new to forum and this thread interests me.

My lover had suggested this even before my husband knew of my infidelity and to be honest I couldn't see the point then as I was exclusive to him anyway my husband and I hadn't had sex in over two years but he wanted me to tell him of his request for exclusivity. Obviously I hadn't yet announced my affair to him so I was in a slightly awkward situation. I decided that probably the best thing was for us to split.

I spent weeks building up to telling him I wished for us to separate and when I did eventually there was the usual anger tears and "he knew all along there was someone else" blah blah usual stuff but I had made up my mind I didn't wish to cheat on him. Eventually after the best had settled he asked me if we'd consider staying together and I could carry on if I was discreet. I knew that was never going tobe enough for me I wished to be seen out with my beau on my arm I was a proud 50yr old lady wanting to show the world what I could achieve! I am under no illusions that my relationship was going to last as he was 15yrs younger than I. Reluctantly he agreed as long as the marital bed stayed sacred.

Reluctantly I agreed provided he understood I was having the marital bed and he was now a spare room tenant!
That was four months ago and where the interesting aspect of the exclusivity angle has changed for me. I no longer want my husband seeing me in the nude or even in my underware I now lock the bathroom door, that's private for James (my lover) he hadn't asked me to go that far but thats what I want! My husband has adapted or rather he hasn't complained but I feel I need to amend our agreement so he understands this totally. Has anyone else felt this way?
So what is the point in you staying married?

I have a little experience in this area. I decided that it would be best for me to only be with BBC and for my husband and my physical relationship to end. He was very supportive and accepting of this, in fact, he was eager for this which I know a lot of other men might not be. I think this is the best way to show commitment to my bull and to BBC and my husband says it shows his commitment too, which makes him very happy.

Though I'm probably a little older than the average age of women on here and my husband and I had a fairly long and healthy physical run, it was time for a change and to move on to bigger (and better!) things.

I have a little experience in this area. I decided that it would be best for me to only be with BBC and for my husband and my physical relationship to end. He was very supportive and accepting of this, in fact, he was eager for this which I know a lot of other men might not be. I think this is the best way to show commitment to my bull and to BBC and my husband says it shows his commitment too, which makes him very happy.

Though I'm probably a little older than the average age of women on here and my husband and I had a fairly long and healthy physical run, it was time for a change and to move on to bigger (and better!) things.
Your response gave me chills

That is wonderful your husband made the commitment to you and your bull,My husband also no longer allowed intercourse,i am now exclusively with my bull ,

we started by husband had to wait 2 days after i was with my bull,before he was allowed sex.
I mean I would be all up for it as long as you don't cut off sex completely. I would love for them to be together alone and hold hands if we were all out. It got me excited when we all went to tattoo shop and he was having her get QOS and she wanted it big on her chest and I had to say no but tattoo guy was smiling knowing boyfriend was fucking her and he owned her and we all know it.

my boyfriend and i ,and my husband have been talking about me becoming exclusive in my boyfriend is the only one allowed to enter me.My b/f said he is willling to comit to me being his only sex partner, i would like it as it is less of a risk going bareback.and he thinks the same.hubby would still get hanjobs and b/j but no longer allowed to enter me,which seldom happens anyway.
Wondering if any one else has or is doing this and how you think about this arrangement.
My boyfriend and I have the same arrangement with my husband!My husband stays my hubby and Ill jack him off and suck him sometimes but my pussy is off limits to his white cock!My boyfriend Darrian has laid claim to my pussy for himself and all black men for their pleasure and for black breeding!I am free to make love with any black gentleman who gets up on me and all my boyfriends boys but D has told my husband to keep his cum outa me and I agree,I only want to feel big strong superior black men cumming in my married pussy!Good choice honey

Back