Wife in 2010

My wife's friends are all starting to get the desire to fuck other men than their husbands. She has a girlfriend who was quite anti-male until she found a guy who gave her some attention. He complimented her looks and said she was a beautiful women for 50 years old. He then asked her to shave her puss and get a tattoo so she can show she is alive and well. Suddenly, she has so many guys wanting to look at her new tattoo...she drops her pants slightly and then they move on to want a role in the hay. She is finding it very exciting both with her new found lover and her husband. My wife loves talking about it and gets excited with the chase!

My wife's friends are all starting to get the desire to fuck other men than their husbands. She has a girlfriend who was quite anti-male until she found a guy who gave her some attention. He complimented her looks and said she was a beautiful women for 50 years old. He then asked her to shave her puss and get a tattoo so she can show she is alive and well. Suddenly, she has so many guys wanting to look at her new tattoo...she drops her pants slightly and then they move on to want a role in the hay. She is finding it very exciting both with her new found lover and her husband. My wife loves talking about it and gets excited with the chase!

You should tell your wife to get her friends to come on this site as well, so they may get some of this good black dick that I and my fellow big dick black brothers have here waiting for them to come and get. And your wife is indeed very sexxxy and she is welcome to this cock I have if you guys are interested in joining me for some fun.

if you two are every in Atlanta , i would the first to show your wife that she is as hot and as sexy as she has ever been. i would take her into the room and fuck her all night longXYZZ.jpg

I am so proud of my wife who was a reluctant hotwife but always loved to tease men...from the young age to now in her 50's. She loves men but says men just don't want her anymore...BS! This is her pic in her late 40's..please provide comments as she has had a great year of sharing.View attachment 2726
Shes has all the qualities to tease and seduce. Looking good , now bring her to me!!

Back