Wife -> Hotwife -> Cuckoldress/Goddess

My wife is gorgeous, a fitness instructor, and very sexual. We ventured into the swinging scene about 5 years ago. We had some extremely hot times but they were very seldom as we were always very picky. She eventually had a steady boyfriend for 2 years but he moved to CA about a year ago. About 5 months ago, she started seeing a black guy (with my consent) and he ended up being a very dominant bull/Sir/Master. He has an extremely large cock and over the last few months, has brainwashed her into being sexually "owned" by him. She is completely committed to him and now they want to "own" me and want me to do all the things a cuckold should do. She says this is what she really wants, her total fantasy, and she wants to take this as far as they can but only if I want it too. She says I have nothing to be worried about and can always pull my "husband card" and call the whole thing off but should I be worried? Has this happened to any other husbands? Would love to hear any respectful comments or questions.

Last edited:
Interesting. Husband Card ? That assumes her committment to you is stronger than her sexual needs for him. That is always very tricky. From the picture she looks hot and appears like she is very much involved in this new relationship. I get warnings signs that she is close to the edge. Perhaps a "cooling off " period is wise to inhibit rash judgements by all involved.

My wife is gorgeous, a fitness instructor, and very sexual. We ventured into the swinging scene about 5 years ago. We had some extremely hot times but they were very seldom as we were always very picky. She eventually had a steady boyfriend for 2 years but he moved to CA about a year ago. About 5 months ago, she started seeing a black guy (with my consent) and he ended up being a very dominant bull/Sir/Master. He has an extremely large cock and over the last few months, has brainwashed her into being sexually "owned" by him. She is completely committed to him and now they want to "own" me and want me to do all the things a cuckold should do. She says this is what she really wants, her total fantasy, and she wants to take this as far as they can but only if I want it too. She says I have nothing to be worried about and can always pull my "husband card" and call the whole thing off but should I be worried? Has this happened to any other husbands? Would love to hear any respectful comments or questions.
Mm seems sooner or later She will have her way....don't fight it submit and enjoy the new role.... the panties and chastity cage will complete you...

. Happened to other husbands ? Yes. Results depend on the couple. Sometimes its years of fun and added passion to the marraige. Sometimes husband gets left behind as wifes sexuality expands far beyond what husband can tolerate. As more couples explore this lifestyle and share experiences both husbands and wives become more educated and aware of danger points. Would seem that she has already "advanced" beyond you in these activites but perhaps this an erroneous observation. As you are already her cuckhold , and apparently , have been for some time
, It would seem prudent for you to clearly understand what is in your future.

=====================================================================
When Susan reached this point , years ago , she was also "very far gone" with sexuality from a black stud . she could not get enough of him . There had been other guys but she was very "intense" with this one stud . This went on for about a year and then he moved away as sometimes happens. Susan was left searching . Eventually , she found a new guy . Regarding your wife , it does appear similar to Susan . If you are interested in "observing" , then play along with her in this and see where she goes with it but pay attention as things often get very intense very fast and this black guy may take her places that could be risky .

Although hubby was always submissive to me and for many years enjoy sex with white men, women, and couples, we had 2 rules: if either of us left the room, the other would stop what they were doing. The other rule, if one said stop all together, we would stop swinging.

12 years ago we met our first black and OMG my first multiple squirting orgasms and the best sex of my life. After seeing him a few times, and obviously I needed sex with him, hubby went out of the bedroom. Although I knew what it meant, I could not stop and just let my orgasms flow. When we were done the black guy got hubby and had him lick the cum off both of us. I found it ironic that hubby got erect doing it, considering he left the bedroom. We didn't talk about it, we just continued seeing the black guy.

After another month of seeing the black guy more and more, hubby asked me to stop. We had quite a fight but I refused, even threatening hubby with telling family. I needed sex from this black guy. Eventually we worked it out and after meeting other black guys hubby realized I was not falling a guy; I was hooked on the interacial sex. The good part is so is hubby!!

Although hubby was always submissive to me and for many years enjoy sex with white men, women, and couples, we had 2 rules: if either of us left the room, the other would stop what they were doing. The other rule, if one said stop all together, we would stop swinging.

12 years ago we met our first black and OMG my first multiple squirting orgasms and the best sex of my life. After seeing him a few times, and obviously I needed sex with him, hubby went out of the bedroom. Although I knew what it meant, I could not stop and just let my orgasms flow. When we were done the black guy got hubby and had him lick the cum off both of us. I found it ironic that hubby got erect doing it, considering he left the bedroom. We didn't talk about it, we just continued seeing the black guy.

After another month of seeing the black guy more and more, hubby asked me to stop. We had quite a fight but I refused, even threatening hubby with telling family. I needed sex from this black guy. Eventually we worked it out and after meeting other black guys hubby realized I was not falling a guy; I was hooked on the interacial sex. The good part is so is hubby!!
As are all goof cuc bois.

Sometimes I think he really wanted me to refuse to stop seeing the black guy. I think all these volunteer cuckolds really want it to not be their choice but want their wife to mandate it!!
Yes Yes and Yes. The goal is to get her hooked so she can't say no then try to institute withdrawal and how she responds. Many women can't help themselves and they can't stop or quit. The husband has succEEded in her conversion.

Very interesting way of thinking WillandSusn . . .
We live in interesting times. Sometimes its the wife playing games and other times its the husband who is manipulating the wife into sex with black men. Although now we see more women are active with the black lovers. Still the husbands are not as clueless as they let on. They just can't let the wives know its what they have been dreaming about too. Smile

Very interesting way of thinking WillandSusn . . .
When he discovers she has a lover , he has three choices. He can go along and pretend he doesn't know. He can pack his bags and leave. Or he can join in the fun , be proactive , and enjoy the show. In this case , he knows and she knows he knows and , for the moment, he is still there. Appears that she intends to continue with her lover but circumstances can always change. He doesn't seem "ready" to pack up and leave. So it looks like he has chosen Option # 3. As we all know , lovers come and go and when this one leaves , she will be craving a new one soon. Given the "depth" of their envolvement, it is likely he will need to help finding the next lover. So cuckhold is just the beginning of things he needs to think about. And not much time either.

I gave her my consent to find a lover. I just didn't know and wasn't expecting him to be Dom with her/us and want her to cuckold me. Now that she wants that too, it does put me in an interesting situation. I want to make her happy so I am going to give the cuck role a try. I have been ok with the denial so far as she still takes care of me with her hand. The cleaning part will take some time. I have tried it once so far but and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I just never thought I could do something like that. I'm just trying to determine how far this is going to go as they are so very into each other. I've never seen her like this before. I'll keep you posted . . .

Here is another photo of her all dressed up and waiting for him to arrive.

[AtTTACH=full]946053[/ATTACH]
The Black Master experience can be very intense for some white husbands especially if you are also a type A personality. Avioding conflicts and going along with submission and subjugation provides many new sexual experiences and lots of stimulation for young white husbands in a lifestyle very diferreny from what most of them know

Since you are a cuck and she is being bread by a Big Black Cock I think you need to follow through with it. Unless this was only a game that you two where playing??? In that case you should have never played it. Her being stretched is and should be accepted just as you have accepted her bull having sex with her, after all it is about her pleasure. I think the fantasy is wearing off when the reality is in front of you. I think personally you need to go through with it and be the proper cuck you need to be. After all this is what it is all about. Be prepared to suck cock because that is your place in the relationship. Do not worry about her stretched pussy, he has ruined it for you already so let her enjoy it. This is both your guises destiny.

Things went very well last night. He left her fulfilled, satisfied, exhausted , and very sore. She then had me clean her and soothe her with my tongue after he left. Things are going very well for her so I am very happy. At least she made me cum with her hand. Here is a photo I took of her this morning when I left for work. Notice her anklet and her bracelet with a key.
--1.jpg

Things went very well last night. He left her fulfilled, satisfied, exhausted , and very sore. She then had me clean her and soothe her with my tongue after he left. Things are going very well for her so I am very happy. At least she made me cum with her hand. Here is a photo I took of her this morning when I left for work. Notice her anklet and her bracelet with a key.
View attachment 948770
Appears "your" plan is working. Things progressing as we hope for in this lifestyle. Black studs leave our women satisfied and fulfilled. So enjoy these good times

Back