Wife has a date today...

whitenyellow

Couple
From
Canada
This will be the second time my wife has met up with a black guy. It's been a year and a half since the first time (we're pretty stringent with our standards). However, we've recently started texting with a black guy with an 8-9" cock and she's really taken to it. In fact, she's even willing to be more daring than before. That is, originally the rules or expectations were that we would all meet together if we ever hooked up with a guy.

However, this time the texting has gotten so hot she really wants it bad and has asked me for permission to meet him on her own (I will be at work). So, later today she will be meeting him at a coffee shop near his place with the intention to go back to his place to see what happens.

They've agreed to send me text and pic updates as things unfold.

Anybody interested in those updates? I could post them here.

This will be the second time my wife has met up with a black guy. It's been a year and a half since the first time (we're pretty stringent with our standards). However, we've recently started texting with a black guy with an 8-9" cock and she's really taken to it. In fact, she's even willing to be more daring than before. That is, originally the rules or expectations were that we would all meet together if we ever hooked up with a guy.

However, this time the texting has gotten so hot she really wants it bad and has asked me for permission to meet him on her own (I will be at work). So, later today she will be meeting him at a coffee shop near his place with the intention to go back to his place to see what happens.

Congrats

I would like to know what happened.

Any updates

Back