Wife gossiping to friends about your dick size

Way back before digital photography you could not get any sexual or nude photos developed easily. We used a Polaroid instant camera that took self-developing mid-quality photos.

My first wife back in 1988 took a photo of me and her first black lover naked together with a very easily seen size difference because he was close to twice my size.

Sometimes I had to pick her up from work at her office with a female secretary pool type environment. I had absolutely zero doubt that all those women had seen the photo and seen me naked with my small erection and the huge black cock it was next to.

I wonder where that picture is now.

No real need for her to gossip about it as anyone that she might talk about it with, has already seen it, either in our home as I am kept nude or at one of the dungeon parties we frequent.

Just wondering if any other cucks found out about their wife telling friends or you are a wife that talks to friends about your husbands size..?
My first wife could be mean at times told me one of the girls from work had dated a guy from the same store and he had an 8" cock but it was really skinny my wife told her she would trade an average thickness 6" for one that long. She said they all had a good laugh and decided longer was better.

No real need for her to gossip about it as anyone that she might talk about it with, has already seen it, either in our home as I am kept nude or at one of the dungeon parties we frequent.
What about people outside the circle in the vanilla world, I guess she has let it out of the bag..?

What about people outside the circle in the vanilla world, I guess she has let it out of the bag..?

The size of my dick really isn't a subject that is focused on often, possibly because it is just an average dick, so nothing to really merit mentioning.

Actually, our "vanilla" friends are very aware of our lifestyle, not that we flaunt it like her leading me around naked on a leash or anything like that, we just don't bother to hide the fact that we have a Female Led Relationship.
They are all used to me catering to her needs and desires and to her directing me as she wishes, but she doesn't do it in a disrespectful manner and is always courteous. However, they all know that when she asks me if I would please bring her this or do that, it isn't really a request, but a command.

They also know that I am naked at home, so many have seen me nude, having been warned of that fact ahead of time, of course.

Even the restaurants that we frequent are quite used to me getting up from the table to get something for her rather than have her wait for one of the staff to attend to it.

We are who we are, accept us or don't.

My wife told one of her friends that my penis was not as big as she wanted... but then we had a threesome with a friend and her friend remarked that I was WAY bigger than she thought I was going to be. To which my wife told her that she was just use to really hung.

The size of my dick really isn't a subject that is focused on often, possibly because it is just an average dick, so nothing to really merit mentioning.

Actually, our "vanilla" friends are very aware of our lifestyle, not that we flaunt it like her leading me around naked on a leash or anything like that, we just don't bother to hide the fact that we have a Female Led Relationship.
They are all used to me catering to her needs and desires and to her directing me as she wishes, but she doesn't do it in a disrespectful manner and is always courteous. However, they all know that when she asks me if I would please bring her this or do that, it isn't really a request, but a command.

They also know that I am naked at home, so many have seen me nude, having been warned of that fact ahead of time, of course.

Even the restaurants that we frequent are quite used to me getting up from the table to get something for her rather than have her wait for one of the staff to attend to it.

We are who we are, accept us or don't.
You have a great lifestyle serving your woman, I've done house chores in the nude for a lady and it's so satisfying to see her so happy.

My wife told one of her friends that my penis was not as big as she wanted... but then we had a threesome with a friend and her friend remarked that I was WAY bigger than she thought I was going to be. To which my wife told her that she was just use to really hung.
When I was with one lady who was displeased with my size I hooked up with another lady who wondered what the hell she was complaining about. I have a 5" penis that is slightly thicker than most but not by a lot and she was saying it was very normal and she enjoyed it. So does my current lady.

There are women who truly get off on a small to average size.

Not every woman out there wants a big dick and I am thankful for that. To each their own is really the truth.

Reactions: wit
Back