wife giving rides to coworker

My wife started giving a coworker rides to and from work everyday. What got my attention was that she started calling me three times a week to bring something home for dinner. She gets out of work at 3 pm and I get home between 6:30 and 7 pm. The guy she is giving rides to is only 15 minutes away from work on the other side of town.

I am 49 my wife is 39 we have been married for 18 year. We are like every other couple we have are ups and downs but always work through them together.

What I know about him! His name is Tyrell and he is about 30. They have worked together for eight years, but it is only in the last six months to a year that I have learned everything from hearing her talking about him. I know he has been in trouble with the court over support for 4 children he has, all with different woman. He wrecked his car and thats why my wife is giving him rides

Last edited:
There are so many things I never thought of until now. I just keep having things popping up that I didn't think of before

So why are you here and not on some advice site like Dr Phil or something. I just find it strange that someone would come here for advise. So unless you are asking "how can I turn this into my own enjoyment" you are in the wrong place for support. So, the way I see it is you have one of three choices;
1) Confront her and let the chips fall where they may
2) contact a real support group for infidelity advice
3) (my personal favorite) Put on a pair of her panties and greet her at the door on your knees and proudly state "I want to watch next time Tyrell fucks you, and can I clean your pussy now".

You don't really expect sound advice here do you???:devil:

Yes I do expect that, and no I won't put her panties on, I have big boy boxers

I suggest you check other similar post then. About the only thing you will get here is people telling you to submit to BBC, and how it is "her right", "her Natural course", bla bla crap. so Good luck. :D

Yes I do expect that, and no I won't put her panties on, I have big boy boxers
Before you go accusing or questioning her, maybe you ought to be sure. No use damaging a struggling marriage any more than necessary. Start checking her panties ... if he's a black guy, odds are he's not using a condom and your wife's panties are soaked by the time she gets home.
Several ways you can check for semen in panties ... but many of the subservient white guys in here would suggest the taste test. Mac :)

I never thought to check them, but I will now, and no way I'm doing a taste test.
You are right I'm not going to start a war if I have no proof. Even though there are more than enough red flags

I never thought to check them, but I will now, and no way I'm doing a taste test.
You are right I'm not going to start a war if I have no proof. Even though there are more than enough red flags
If there is enough there for suspicion then either she has, or she will.

Yep, and your job is WAAAAYYYYY more important than your marriage - so don't loose that!.

Twobifour
My travel time to work is two hours on a good day. I was laid-off once and it took me a year to find another good job. I know you think im being an ass hole but if I loose my job and my wife, what will I have?

re: wife giving rides to coworker

mike212, I'm just curious, however, what brings you to this site? Usually, when a man's wife is really cheating, the last thing a guy's gonna do is join a website that supports such cheating. Real cheating is not something to take lightly ... its very stressful, and causes those involved to do some really stupid and thoughtless things. I doubt you'll find many here wanting to hand you a handkerchief, as they're more likely cheering that black guy on ...
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg Mac

Maybe not intentionally, but if you've given your wife oral sex in the last couple months, I'll put my money on the fact that you've probably swallowed down a few sperms from another man ... :) And if you haven't given her oral sex in the past couple months, that's probably one of the reasons she's cheating on you. :p

And you're not in an exclusive club, as I'm betting most all of us have swallowed another man's cum, if not intentionally, by proxy. ;)

Back