WIFE GIVES IN TO HUSBAND'S FANTASY

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by CuckoldCouple, Nov 2, 2015.

1. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

My wife had agreed to my fantasy of watching her with a black man and how it was about happend right there before me. The black stud we had met lay on the bed, his eyes closed, moaning. Maris was giving him a thorough going over. She first took his huge, black dick into her mouth and sucked it tantalizingly slow, while she gently fingered his balls. He was desperate to cum and expected her to let him cum in her mouth – but she didn’t. Instead she reached for a bottle, oiled up her voluptuous tits and slid his cock in-between them. She pressed them together and then skilfully moved them around until he let out a shout and shot his load all over her tits.

Soon he had his face nuzzled in her hairy snatch and his tongue was doing overtime up and down her moist, sweet lips. As he licked and sucked he reached up and gently touched the base of her tits with his fingers.

Maris took a deep breath and then her body began to vibrate as she went into a massive orgasm

“Fuck me,” she yelled, “I want to feel your cock inside of me.”

The bull repositioned himself so that he could pound her pussy while watching those great tits bounce around. She spread her arms out on the bed, closed her eyes and whimpered softly as he thrust it in and out of her wet crack until he filled it up with his cream. They fucked several times that night, while I watched and jacked off.

I really want her to do this again, maybe with two men next time.

1.jpg

jackonory, wit, janb and 14 others like this.