wife getting curious about real black cock

"Ain't nothing like the real thing baby ... nothing like the real thing"! Marvin Gaye

I suspect it is more about the size than the color; it certainly would be with my wife since I'm only a thick 5"er. Anyways, once she's had the real thing, she'll want it more and more often. Q: Have the two of you ever played with other people before? A 3-some, couple swap, etc? I would encourage the 2 of you to first sit down and discuss the rules/parameters for having sexual play with others, first. One partner having the sexual attention of another person can put a lot of stress on a marriage. Things like safe sex, who should be present, locations, etc. Personally, I wouldn't want my wife having private phone/e-mail conversations with another man and then start meeting him in private. Just wouldn't work! So, do some discussion/planning first. Mac

"Ain't nothing like the real thing baby ... nothing like the real thing"! Marvin Gaye

I suspect it is more about the size than the color; it certainly would be with my wife since I'm only a thick 5"er. Anyways, once she's had the real thing, she'll want it more and more often. Q: Have the two of you ever played with other people before? A 3-some, couple swap, etc? I would encourage the 2 of you to first sit down and discuss the rules/parameters for having sexual play with others, first. One partner having the sexual attention of another person can put a lot of stress on a marriage. Things like safe sex, who should be present, locations, etc. Personally, I wouldn't want my wife having private phone/e-mail conversations with another man and then start meeting him in private. Just wouldn't work! So, do some discussion/planning first. Mac
I have read a lot of your posts. You really have a lot of great advice

Unfortunately, my sincerity and common sense often bursts a lot of fantasy bubbles and is not what people wish to hear. But thank you for noticing. Mac
So true but I have seen in most cases the fantasy is better then the reality and know it up front that fantasy is just fantasy.

my wife and I have several black cock dildos. we have a blackzilla. and we have a flash brown. both vibrate and both make her howl. its fucking amazing! we were talking about bbc and she says "can you imagine how great a real cock would feel" I instantly got hard and said ok lets do it! she got a lil sheepish and back tracked. I played it cool but I think she is really starting to entertain the thought of a fat black cock entering her sweet cunt. last time we played with flash brown she sucked and licked it a lot . something she has never done before. what do I do next? I really want her to want to do it and to feel comfortable.

Fortunately the only advice that we can give is derived from a long held fantasy bought to reality by my beautiful wife. I'll not expound upon that here as we've already written much about our experience elsewhere on this site. I will say this however, I emphatically disagree with the comments of etayler103, above. His opinion, while widely accepted by many, is definitely not applicable to everyone, and more specifically to our experience! So let's set that aside!

In our case, the fantasy of seeing a white girl get pounded by a BBC is something I bought to our marriage bed. My fantasy started when I was just 13 years old while attending a cadet summer camp. It all started when I and a few friends entered a typical shower room on a military base. When we entered there was this much older cadet, much older to us anyway, he was probably in his very early twenties, who was masturbating. Neither of my friends or I had ever seen anything like that prior to this time. Naturally, this experience was the hot topic of the day every time the five of us got together. Whether it was due to the age difference, or because that guy really did have a massive big black cock, after all these years it's now perhaps only a matter of conjecture and little relevance. It was that experience however that left me fantasizing about a black guy getting that BBC of his into a white pussy! Anyway, that fantasy did play an on and off roll in our marriage bed. While initially my wife literally threw me out of the bed and accused me of being some sort of a sexual pervert, my persistence prevailed and eventually led to my wife's sharing my fantasy. We were married almost nine years and were on a combined vacation/convention trip when Pam turned that fantasy into a reality. Whereas I've posted very detailed info about that experience elsewhere on this site. I'll close by saying this:

I never did do anything other that share my fantasy with Pam. Then, while on that trip, introduce her to an old friend and university roommate of mine, Edwin. It was with him that my fantasy became a reality. Was it worth it! I'd say "Priceless!" Do we regret any aspect of it "Definately not!" Would we do it over again, "We have! Several times!"

In our situation it was a matter of being in the right place, at the right time, with the right guy!" Bring those circumstances together all at the same time and a woman will drop her panties every time .... just so long as she's not be pushed into against her wishes.

My advice to "wife love" nourish her need but let her decide upon the deed!

Last edited:
Back