Wife fucks black

Well yall are in luck lol..you just found a young big dick that whats to satify u in everyway.hit me backup for ur daily dick...

Wife loves black cock. She is a shy schoolteacher by day and a sweet woman. But she loves black cock. Love to see her go for it. She did 5 guys last weekend.

We're in Colorado. Be in touch studs.
Good for her,Ive been a black owned white wife since my first breeding and now my hubby watches me give it up regularly and I have multiple black lovers Im dating.

I am sitting right now on my black bull lovers HUGE cock at my computer.Oh it is so very big and hard!We are going to go and make love right now and he is going to shoot me full of his hot baby making seed and GOD I want it so bad.My hubby is watching from his chair while I get taken by my black master and maybe impregnated.Ill see you all tomorrow gotta go and breed!Goodnight everybody say good night Jerremy to my beautiful ebony lover.

Oh I did and I fell asleep in his arms,he woke me up this morning and we made love while my husband made us breakfast!!!You cant beat that,Im in our bed taking a huge load of hot sperm from my black boyfriend and my husband is making us food.Oh God he fucked me so long this morning that I cried but I wouldnt let him stop and when he got off we had breakfast and then sat on the couch and made out for a while and then I sucked him off and he squirted in my mouth and I swallowed his load and he left and I went back to bed and I just got up all sticky and my pussy still had his cumm all over it and I could still feel him inside me!What a day!I could be pregnant soon after last night and this morning?

Have you ever been black preg? as much as you fuck bareback BBC, you should have been several times. how do you handle it? i know that if you kept the baby you would be a whore the whole pregnancy! love your honesty and attitude!

When I got pregnant me and my husband just looked at each other and went on he always supports me.Every time a black man cums in me I think about it for a second and then I hold on tight and absorb it all into my body and I grind down hard and deep on his hard cock it always turns me on at that second of release when I think about getting knocked with another mans black baby,the risk totally excites me.And my pussy is very sensative and I can feel every squirt when my lovers cum in me!Its great!

I dont think I have a choice,I am so hooked on black cock that I could never stop.My husbands cock is just not big enough.And he doesnt dominate me like my black lovers.My black boyfriends use me like their whore and that always excites me and I feel so small with them.And my ultimate is I feel my adultry and it alone can almost make me cumm.I love to feel my black man cumming deep in my pussy,I dont think that will ever change!

have you ever been woken up in the early morning hours by a phone call from a lover who needed your pussy right then? did you go to meet him or did you allow him into your house and pussy at 3am?

Back